College Football Sim League | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

I've used a lot of my budget, but I like where I sit with almost all my recruits.

I have a question, at this point, even if they're green it means nothing right? They can change their minds in a heartbeat? I know when signing day is, was jw if it was pretty locked up if they're green.

I have a question, at this point, even if they're green it means nothing right? They can change their minds in a heartbeat? I know when signing day is, was jw if it was pretty locked up if they're green.
Nah, I'm pretty sure I could throw a few campus visits their way, and they would go back to yellow. I'd keep an eye on them

It all depends if another coach goes after the player in question. If you are the only one on him then you should be fine but just keep your eye on him just in case someone else take interest in him.

It all depends if another coach goes after the player in question. If you are the only one on him then you should be fine but just keep your eye on him just in case someone else take interest in him.

That's right--but things COULD change in a heartbeat if another coach starts pumping money into recruiting the same player.

But all other things being equal, having them GREEN for you is a good spot to be in. Monitor up until signing, and then what I do is extend scholarship offers that last cycle before signing, so I'm not wasting money on players I can't sign.

I hate to say it but I may miss this recruiting cycle. Seeing Steve Martin live is to good of an opportunity to pass up.

Hope it was agood show !.

You won't miss much as was stated by cusetroop. I missed the last three cycles for sleep! No worries here.

Hope it was agood show !.

You won't miss much as was stated by cusetroop. I missed the last three cycles for sleep! No worries here.

yeah, I missed two as well and nothing bad seemed to come of it. Im liking where i am. Need 18 guys, i have 16 greens and 5 yellows. Only bummer is my top two guys that i really wanted just REFUSED to give me the time of day.

F them.

Lucky!

At the end of recruiting, if you do end up with any left over monies, 25% of those monies will be kept until next recruiting season.

Or do I???

hmmmm...

Muahahahaha!!!​