College Football Sim League | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

it just registered, 2nd cycle is now open

awww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

disclaimer: If any bosses, or employees complain because of the lack of work that you guys produce over the next year or three... This was not Cusetroops fault. AFO had this idea last month. i repeat. This is AFOs fault

Fairly happy with my first cycle...or at least I think I should be. Seven greens, and a couple of yellows including my top target. So the next cycle is at 3 pm?

Not as happy with my 41-30 exhibition loss to UC, but we're a growing program.

Fairly happy with my first cycle...or at least I think I should be. Seven greens, and a couple of yellows including my top target. So the next cycle is at 3 pm?

Not as happy with my 41-30 exhibition loss to UC, but we're a growing program.
Ut-oh I might be in some trouble, I only had one green through the first cycle. Hopefully I can convince some more of these kids that they want to play for the merchant marines.

Ut-oh I might be in some trouble, I only had one green through the first cycle. Hopefully I can convince some more of these kids that they want to play for the merchant marines.

nah, you still have plenty of time. Prolly most of your reds are looking at sim schools. wont be hard to get them looking at you

Most of them were lower targets, and I didn't break the bank on them. You should be alright.

Same thing I would like to know... hope someone tells us before we pour money in to them.

I'd keep an eye on them. I'm not sure if a SIM school would go after them, but another coach could, and might. (again, I've only played one season, one of the experts might have a better/correct answer)

Same thing I would like to know... hope someone tells us before we pour money in to them.

Signings do not start for a few more days. If he is green and you offer a scholly on signing day, he should sign with you unless someone at the last cycle snipes him! Right now they will not sign. You need to hope that no one else starts recruiting him. This is where it gets interesting. Do you pour more money into him? Or do you just hang on and hope no one else recruits him. It is real tough, and that is where you need to decide about his status. Is he on your must have list or a plan B or C type of guy?

My money situation is not looking good right now, but the good news is my quarterback completed 43% of his passes and I still won 19-6 YIPPE

Signings do not start for a few more days. If he is green and you offer a scholly on signing day, he should sign with you unless someone at the last cycle snipes him! Right now they will not sign. You need to hope that no one else starts recruiting him. This is where it gets interesting. Do you pour more money into him? Or do you just hang on and hope no one else recruits him. It is real tough, and that is where you need to decide about his status. Is he on your must have list or a plan B or C type of guy?

Should u wait til signing day to offer the scholly? an benefit to offering early?

Should u wait til signing day to offer the scholly? an benefit to offering early?
Everything I read says that offering early adds no benefit, except you don't need to worry about saving money to offer.

Everything I read says that offering early adds no benefit, except you don't need to worry about saving money to offer.

SO if someone is green, then you are the only one currently recruiting him...
and there is no harm in offering schollys today if u like him.

same question though... do you lose the $100 if he ends up screwing you.