College Football Sim League | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

I like how on one of my recruits it says something to the effect of, he really likes your school, and wants to stay close to home, but he really like Michigan. Yeah, like I'm locked in a recruiting battle with the Wolverines. I don't think so.

I like how on one of my recruits it says something to the effect of, he really likes your school, and wants to stay close to home, but he really like Michigan. Yeah, like I'm locked in a recruiting battle with the Wolverines. I don't think so.
I've seen the same thing for Notre Dame and Virginia Tech.

2 things

1- Utica (finwad32) embarrassed me in our exhibition game, I mean just absolutely destroyed me.

2- I made a custom game-plan and for fourth down there is no punt, but we obviously have punters. So does the game only accept those 4th down game-plans when your loosing or if I fill it out do I go for every single 4th down? Im just looking for reasons why I was pooed on so badly haha, iv hit rock bottom.

2 things

1- Utica (finwad32) embarrassed me in our exhibition game, I mean just absolutely destroyed me.

2- I made a custom game-plan and for fourth down there is no punt, but we obviously have punters. So does the game only accept those 4th down game-plans when your loosing or if I fill it out do I go for every single 4th down? Im just looking for reasons why I was pooed on so badly haha, iv hit rock bottom.

look at your box score and see if you punted at all. I was worried about that too, but i looked after my first game and i punted 7 or 8 times.

2 things

I think punting factors into a couple of things. First, the aggressiveness setting of your game plan. If you are more aggressive, then you'll be more apt to "go for it" on 4th and short situations. Also, there is some game logic that the SIM applies in terms of field position and whether or not you go for it.

Also, if you specify a two minute game plan [which I recommend], then you'll switch to that game plan if you are losing. Obviously, if you are losing at the end of a half or a game, then the SIM will have you go for it under any circumstances.

So start with the settings and go from there.

2 things

Utica is almost ranked, so his team is stacked at the moment. Don't let it get you down.. You still have to play me! ;)

I spent a ridiculous amount of time scouting my opponents and catering game plans to their strengths and weaknesses to see if it would work. And yes, when I started looking at teams I saw Utica was above average rating wise.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time scouting my opponents and catering game plans to their strengths and weaknesses to see if it would work. And yes, when I started looking at teams I saw Utica was above average rating wise.
Wasn't lobbing a grenade at you... I'm pulling for everyone equally here... Was just trying to boost his confidence.. lol.

Wasn't lobbing a grenade at you... I'm pulling for everyone equally here... Was just trying to boost his confidence.. lol.

I will...

Grenade_(PSF).png

2 things

UC beat me up pretty good yesterday, 41-30, but I was able to knock off AFO in this morning's exhibition, so I'm cautiously optimistic about my team.