College Football Sim League | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Your punter is already about 100 points better and they are the same year. Anyways he ha a solid GPA so I might as well keep him on board.

I don't wanna give my game plan away, but I'll give a part of it out... 10 punters.

I know, blew your mind. I'm winning a national championship this season

I don't wanna give my game plan away, but I'll give a part of it out... 10 punters.

I know, blew your mind. I'm winning a national championship this season
All the more reason for me to hold onto my hard nosed punter. I don't want to be the person responsible for putting you over the top.

How many Campus Visits did you guys throw at Bill Griffin? I threw 3 at him during different cycles, he refused them all.. lil SOB, I hope he breaks his leg

Bill Griffin refused to come to my campus as well. Douche Nozzle.

How many Campus Visits did you guys throw at Bill Griffin? I threw 3 at him during different cycles, he refused them all.. lil SOB, I hope he breaks his leg

ive put what seems like half my money in to Bill Griffin. luckily, if i lose him i have two GREEN db's that i can choose from as a fall back plan. The dude has accepted everything i have thrown at him, but i have a bad feeling he is playing me... Bill Griffin has become my obsession.

luckily i have tons of coin left should i choose...

Norman Vaughn is the guy i hate. Dude turned me down 4 times. I hope he is involved in the Aaron Hernandez murder plot and goes to jail.
I hope not I've put a ton into Vaughn and feel like I'm in very good position with him but who knows what can happen in the next 14 hours(that is if he is an early signee).

I hope not I've put a ton into Vaughn and feel like I'm in very good position with him but who knows what can happen in the next 14 hours(that is if he is an early signee).

maybe u will get vaughn and i will get my guy and BK will be crying in his beer, going 0-2

I didn't mean to come off defensive, just explaining. And BTW this game has got me completely fricken addicted.
You and me both! Can't wait to beat out you all for the chance to take SU to the championship!