College Football Sim League | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Whoooo, so i just checked and thankfully none of my recruits found out about last nights escapades. If any of you negative recruit I'll be upset!!

pretty happy with first year of recruiting here at Hobart. All 18 of my guys accepted the first day. Im DONE. Still have a decent chunk of cash too also. i was a little too conservative with this being my first go around, but i learned alot.

I also got my top two targets, MUCH needed secondary help. Cant wait for the season.

Just a hypothetical question, say a school has no money left and 2 guys are only considering that school but want to visit? If this school was to play hard to get, will they still come? Again all of this is strictly hypothetical!!!

to those that have been in this a while... since my schollys are full, am i all done with everything league related until Wednesday?

On another note, I'm 3-0 in exhibition games after a game winning 53 yard field goal with 4 ticks left. Too bad that doesn't mean squat.

On another note, I'm 3-0 in exhibition games after a game winning 53 yard field goal with 4 ticks left. Too bad that doesn't mean squat.

yeah, you beat me... though i was messing around with gameplans to see what would happen. I got sacked like 9 times, after getting sacked 2 in thew first game. Interesting because i know exactly what triggered it.

3-0 in exhibition including beating a ranked squad.

11-0 in recruiting and this offseason is a wrap!

When I was at Ithaca, the Hobart president got mad and cancelled any future games against IC because he felt that we were running up the score on them. Pres. Whalen of Ithaca told him, fine, but we're not going to play you in lacrosse anymore. Hobart was head and shoulders above anyone in D3 lax at the time.

Hey afo!!!! Patrick Vargas says Alfred is where he wants to spend the next four years of his life!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371983094.296372.jpg

Midnight sun run! 10k, thousands of people running, picture was taken around midnight. I just hung out by the road and drank beer. Whole city of Fairbanks just turned into a party. Happy solstice everyone! Land of the midnight sun!!!!

2 more down, 2 more to go. Beginning to hate Merchant Marine! Lol
Merchant Marine regrets nothing!!! We recruit to win! It looks like we only have one more guy we are battling for, so may the best man win.

2 more down, 2 more to go. Beginning to hate Merchant Marine! Lol

Merchant Marine regrets nothing!!! We recruit to win! It looks like we only have one more guy we are battling for, so may the best man win.

You both must have done a great job managing your funds. This will be an interesting battle to the finish..