College Football Sim League | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Do teams practice on these "off days"? Just wondering if I can at least focus on progression of my team for the next 4 days.

Do teams practice on these "off days"? Just wondering if I can at least focus on progression of my team for the next 4 days.

I am not sure when practice actually starts to show results...will research it a bit, if I get a chance, and let you all know if/when I feind something...unless osme like RF responds and answers before then...

i was wondering the same thing... am i just sitting around doing nothing until the signing period ends? or can we see changes in our players before then,..

When I was at Ithaca, the Hobart president got mad and cancelled any future games against IC because he felt that we were running up the score on them. Pres. Whalen of Ithaca told him, fine, but we're not going to play you in lacrosse anymore. Hobart was head and shoulders above anyone in D3 lax at the time.

I was warming up for a doubles match against a team from Hobart my junior year at a tournament at St. Lawrence. When I went to get a ball at the net this idiot hit an overhead that hit me in the junk. We lost. I hate Hobart to this day.

By the way...in case you have not noticed, your players should be showing some improvement...mine are...

I signed 10 out of 12 players. I had an OL take me down to the wire, it was between me and a sim school. I got low on cash, all I could do was call, lol. He went to the Sim school. I hope he breaks his femur.

I guess the computer signs me two walk ons? Should be able to cut them at the end of next season, but I wont get the recruiting money for them. Doh

How do you cut players? And what kind of hit do you take, like does your rep go down or anything?

How do you cut players? And what kind of hit do you take, like does your rep go down or anything?

I believe you have to do it before signing day, but on the front office page, where it now says "redshirt player" it would normally say "recind scholly".

As for taking hits, I think if the computer recruited them your all right... I feel like I read somewhere that you only take hits if you promised them playing time and all that jazz and then cut them. I've cut 3 players in 2 seasons on my basketbell team, and havent noticed any hits yet.

boy did i put a smackdown on Hartwick...

my reg season schedule is tough though. gotta go out of conference and face a couple of you guys and a ranked team...
hoping for an 8-5 season or better though...

Just a few more days, guys! Recruiting ends tonight at midnight, so you better tie up any loose ends if you have em! Spend the next couple days getting your depth chart in order. Dont forget, if you promised anyone a starting spot during recruiting, you gotta make it happen. Unhappy players will transfer at the end of the season! I hope you're enjoying the game so far

Please press play before reading any further...

Fair warning: Effective Saturday, you're all messed in the A. :mad: The #hardnosed Saxons are gonna come at you like a billy goat! You guys are going to wish you coached womans softball. I'm looking at you first, Hobart. Come at me. I'm coming to Geneva a winner, and leaving a murderer. I'm gonna walk into Cams, order 3 slices of pizza, eat two, and throw the third at the wall! Hey, Geneva PD, remember that time you told me I couldnt use the back of my Civic as a beer cooler? I'm going to use your face as a beer cooler! IT'S GAME TIME BABY!!!

Just a few more days, guys! Recruiting ends tonight at midnight, so you better tie up any loose ends if you have em! Spend the next couple days getting your depth chart in order. Dont forget, if you promised anyone a starting spot during recruiting, you gotta make it happen. Unhappy players will transfer at the end of the season! I hope you're enjoying the game so far

Please press play before reading any further...

Fair warning: Effective Saturday, you're all messed in the A. :mad: The #hardnosed Saxons are gonna come at you like a billy goat! You guys are going to wish you coached womans softball. I'm looking at you first, Hobart. Come at me. I'm coming to Geneva a winner, and leaving a murderer. I'm gonna walk into Cams, order 3 slices of pizza, eat two, and throw the third at the wall! Hey, Geneva PD, remember that time you told me I couldnt use the back of my Civic as a beer cooler? I'm going to use your face as a beer cooler! IT'S GAME TIME BABY!!!

Me, and my #16 recruiting class are going to bend you over and ram it hard. you will be crawling out of the Boz with your virginity gone and your spirit crushed. Bart by 10. Or more.....

PS - I love Cam's.

Of the nine guys I brought into my program, six will be starters from day one. That is including three along the offensive line. Hopefully they mature quickly and we can shock the world.

Of the nine guys I brought into my program, six will be starters from day one. That is including three along the offensive line. Hopefully they mature quickly and we can shock the world.

i think 4 of my 18 will be starting... could be up to 6. The great Bill Griffin will be booed everywhere he goes the next 4 years, since he shunned almost every owner here.

Me, and my #16 recruiting class are going to bend you over and ram it hard. you will be crawling out of the Boz with your virginity gone and your spirit crushed. Bart by 10. Or more.....

PS - I love Cam's.
Congrats on the #16 recruiting class... Looks like this thing rates like the recruiting services. The more players you have, the higher the amount of points you can accumulate, thus the higher you are ranked in recruiting.

Congrats on the #16 recruiting class... Looks like this thing rates like the recruiting services. The more players you have, the higher the amount of points you can accumulate, thus the higher you are ranked in recruiting.

Yeah...kind of surprised my class didn't get ranked...I signed 16 players.

or.. Im just an awesome recruiter. At Hobart we live each day the same way... Wake up. Be Awesome. Go to Bed. Repeat.

Do not go by the recruiting class posted by WIS. It's bogus, lol.

bhazlewood has a recruiting report called GD Reports. He does them for every world and every season. He will post this season's report in the Stagg forum area (usually later in the day after the recruits are assigned to their teams). They will be up sometime later today. I suggest checking it out. He does an awesome job.

He has an area for this seasons recruits, your team roster, conference recruiting and rosters. Very nicely done.