College Football Sim League | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

will somebody nuke this Fn thread please??

its a private conversation that has gone on for weeks, im tired of looking at the subject line in the hot spot.

thank you.

Oh Lord
Can someone get this guy a tug? He has some pent up frustration that needs to be taken care of.

I asked over a week ago if this should be moved to the OT forum but the mods haven't obliged as of yet.

Can someone get this guy a tug? He has some pent up frustration that needs to be taken care of.

I asked over a week ago if this should be moved to the OT forum but the mods haven't obliged as of yet.

I didnt think leaving it here was going to be a problem... I ignore a ton of threads on the board. If the title doesnt interest me, I dont click on it. Not hard.

I have no problem having it moved to the OT boards tho.

in other news - I'm so pumped for tomorrow!

I didnt think leaving it here was going to be a problem... I ignore a ton of threads on the board. If the title doesnt interest me, I dont click on it. Not hard.

I have no problem having it moved to the OT boards tho.

in other news - I'm so pumped for tomorrow!

Hehehe...Orangepace said Tug and then you said Pumped...hehehe...

what time of day do the games run?

When I get to work around 7:30am Alaska time, (11:30 east coast) the first half is already posted. If I remember right, around 10 my time, the 2nd half is posted.

Hobart scores 23 unanswered points in the 2nd half to shock the Saxons!

Saxons head coach said after the game "maybe the vodka, redbulls in the locker room at the half might not have been the best idea. Next game we will stick to jack and cokes"

Well balanced offense and a turnover minded, hardnosed defense lead Springfield to their opening day win in the Soybean Capital of the World (I wish I was joking about that).

Hobart scores 23 unanswered points in the 2nd half to shock the Saxons!

Saxons head coach said after the game "maybe the vodka, redbulls in the locker room at the half might not have been the best idea. Next game we will stick to jack and cokes"

Hobart is not shocked. We were favored, and we took you down. Thanks for playing, i hope you got your players a slice of Cam's pizza before u rolled out of town with your tail tucked firmly between your legs. WHOS NEXT !!!

Hobart is not shocked. We were favored, and we took you down. Thanks for playing, i hope you got your players a slice of Cam's pizza before u rolled out of town with your tail tucked firmly between your legs. WHOS NEXT !!!

What was the spread on that game?

What was the spread on that game?

i think i was -4.5

in reality, the games are all a coin flip crap shoot anyways lol. the setting up your lineup and stuff is good in theory, but it doesnt affect much. i tested this theory a few times already. Outside of recruiting, this is pretty ho-hum.

Wow.. down 23-10 at half today to Hiram.. Far from over, but I slanted my defense to play the 'Heavy Pass' exclusively and still gave up 236 yds passing in the first half.. Hopefully the defense turns it around in the second half, but I may be taking my first blemish and exit of the Top 25 after this week..

Truly the only part that will piss me off is that I will ruin the 6 game streak of covering the spread...;)

I love this league but its tough to gameplan everyday for the next team. Very fast paced, glad Cusetroop got us involved. We're almost to conference play boys!

I love this league but its tough to gameplan everyday for the next team. Very fast paced, glad Cusetroop got us involved. We're almost to conference play boys!
I have gotten to the point where I'm gameplanning two games out... only way to truly stay ahead of it all.

Hobart scored with 20 seconds left on a 56 yard bomb to steal a win. Whoever had this team before me scheduled the most ridiculous OOC schedule of all time. five stud teams. Pretty happy with 2-2.

Slightly disappointed that how you game plan doesnt really seem to do anything (calibur of your players in 95% of this SIM league)... but its still fun. Also sucks i am in a conference with only two other people from here.

Hobart scored with 20 seconds left on a 56 yard bomb to steal a win. Whoever had this team before me scheduled the most ridiculous OOC schedule of all time. five stud teams. Pretty happy with 2-2.

Slightly disappointed that how you game plan doesnt really seem to do anything (calibur of your players in 95% of this SIM league)... but its still fun. Also sucks i am in a conference with only two other people from here.

I scheduled Hobart last season when they were coached by a SIM team, and I think BK scheduled you when he took WCS over.

I'm pretty sure that there has been abour 3 or 4 posters interested in next season. As the season starts to come to an end, I'll send them some PMs to see if they are still down. I wouldnt be suprised if your conference is pretty much full next season.

Glad everyone is having a good time with this. Gotta give credit to AFO tho, he's the one who introduced the game to the board back in May. I really wish I found game out 6 years ago!

I appreciate the compliment.