College Football Sim League | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

defense dominant in a 16-3 win today. Wow was my offense garbage. Bart improves to 4-1 in the division and 7-3 overall.

PS - Bill Griffin, 0 tackles.

PPS - are u guys changing your practice plan all the time? I wonder if it matters that, for example, my qb is -4 in BLOCKING since i didnt allocate any points there. Why would he need to block?

wow, I was just thumped by Utica.. Starting WR caught 8 passes, 302 yards, 3 tds.

40-14

I can't figure out game planning. Our passing numbers were ridiculous today and I had a primarily balanced/running game plan. Go figure. Two games ago with a more aggressive plan we barely broke 200 yards with 1 turnover. Today I put up 633 on you, also with 1 turnover. Whatever, I'll take what I can get!

So I guess that would make Alfred the WV of our sim conference? All hype and no defense?!?!

heyyyy nowww. We have a teeth requirment here at Alfred. And defense?! You dont need defense to win, as long as you have some good booze on the sideline.

heyyyy nowww. We have a teeth requirment here at Alfred. And defense?! You dont need defense to win, as long as you have some good booze on the sideline.

Maybe I'm going about this coaching thing all wrong... Is vodka and gatorade still as good for you as regular gatorade?

Maybe I'm going about this coaching thing all wrong... Is vodka and gatorade still as good for you as regular gatorade?

Well vodka is a liquid...so you are adding a liquid to another liquid...therefore getting double the amount of liquid...and you need liquids to perform well...so I would think you are good to go!!

Well then why the hell cant we get to the QB?!

Maybe the opposing coaches have poured not only vodka, but gin, rum, tequila and/or whiskey into their Gatorade jugs...thus more liquid than your team is getting...thus their QB, who is getting at least 3x liquid, is able to evade your defense, which is only getting 2x???

Maybe the opposing coaches have poured not only vodka, but gin, rum, tequila and/or whiskey into their Gatorade jugs...thus more liquid than your team is getting...thus their QB, who is getting at least 3x liquid, is able to evade your defense, which is only getting 2x???

mother...effers...

Game on boys, game on

If it makes everyone feel better... I'm 1-4 in conference play thus far and have lost by a combined 23 points! It's maddening!

I will bet that if we keep things the way we have it now.. both Plymouth St and St. John Fischer will be looking for new coaches at the end of this or the next season...

I will bet that if we keep things the way we have it now.. both Plymouth St and St. John Fischer will be looking for new coaches at the end of this or the next season...

Fisher coach already said he was leaving. This is his 2nd or 3rd season in the league, and he says he cant figure the game out. I bet Plymouth state coach will stay. I think he has been coaching there for over 10 seasons, coaching against mostly SIMs. If he was going to bolt, I bet he would have jumped to a good D2 school, in a conference with real coaches. I think he's loving the competition

Nah...that guy is not leaving Plymouth St...he has been their coach since season 57 and we are on season 86...he has a dynasty going and will probably stay...alread been announced that SJF will need a new coach next season...

I'm frustrated with the game planning but I love the game. I thought rankings were the end all after that but the team ratings in our conference aren't indicative of success.

Even though its only my first season I think we're very NFC East like by beating up on each other. If we were all in Sim AI heavy leagues I think we'd all have much better records.

I'm frustrated with the game planning but I love the game. I thought rankings were the end all after that but the team ratings in our conference aren't indicative of success.

Even though its only my first season I think we're very NFC East like by beating up on each other. If we were all in Sim AI heavy leagues I think we'd all have much better records.

Last season, with just Plymouth St. and St John Fisher as actual coached teams, my first season, I lost 3 games, and made it to the conference championships, losing to Plymouth. Was easier to recruit as well. I like it better this way, alot more fun, alot more banter. Cant talk trash to Sims lol. I like the NFC East reference

huge game for Bart today on the road, trailing by 3 at the half. Tweaked to the game plan to bust out an all out assault on their qb. hope it works.

Top of the West eh? Did you play F&M this season? #2 in the nation, damn.