College Football Sim League | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Bart goes on the road and trounces MIT 27-6, behind 408 yds passing from Vic Smith. Given the difficulty of the OOC schedule, we are happy to be 3-2.

Bill Griffin watch: 1 tackle. I bet it was a monster hit.

Bart goes on the road and trounces MIT 27-6, behind 408 yds passing from Vic Smith. Given the difficulty of the OOC schedule, we are happy to be 3-2.

Bill Griffin watch: 1 tackle. I bet it was a monster hit.

Bill Griffin is a chump.

Alfred put a 2nd half whooping on Wooster 31-6. We got our first defensive TD of the season!

Heading into conference play at 4-1. Tough matchup against 5-0 Worcester Tech tomorrow. Sure glad its a home game.

It took triple overtime but Mariners pull out another close one. My boys must be clutch due to the fact that we are 3-1 in games decided by 10 or few points. Next up we are going to roll into Ithica and do what we do.

It took triple overtime but Mariners pull out another close one. My boys must be clutch due to the fact that we are 3-1 in games decided by 10 or few points. Next up we are going to roll into Ithica and do what we do.
a5ahabez.jpg

Come at me bro!

Bill Griffin is a chump.

Alfred put a 2nd half whooping on Wooster 31-6. We got our first defensive TD of the season!

Heading into conference play at 4-1. Tough matchup against 5-0 Worcester Tech tomorrow. Sure glad its a home game.

6-0, #18 in the country. I'm feeling a national championship this year, Plymouth state better watch out!!!!!

6-0, #18 in the country. I'm feeling a national championship this year, Plymouth state better watch out!!!!!

Man, your boys dusted us. Hopefully I can chalk it up to an off day lol

Got trounced by Plymouth St yesterday...came back with a win today...they are going to be tough to beat...dont see anyone beating that team...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I scored the go ahead td with a minute to go, then stopped them on my 3 as time expired. Another close one.

Got trounced by Plymouth St yesterday...came back with a win today...they are going to be tough to beat...dont see anyone beating that team...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
It is gonna take us a few seasons to be able to recruit the caliber of players that we need to take him down. He has been in recruiting battles with SIMs this whole time. Between all of us, we are going to slowly steal his recruits. It was a wake up call for him... He won't be able to hold this for long.

Turns out one of the guys in our basketball conference is from Elmira. Graduated from SU in 88. He is gonna jump in the centennial conference next season!

Turns out one of the guys in our basketball conference is from Elmira. Graduated from SU in 88. He is gonna jump in the centennial conference next season!

would love to get some actual people in the Centennial...

Beware of Bart', we are building something special here. 6-3, but with all the tough games already behind us (outside of maybe Union)... and leading 10-0 on the road at the half right now. Division title here we come?

PS - i think scheduling a Tom Izzo style of non-conference games has really toughened my boys up.

Utica came up with 2 80+ yard bombs in the 2nd quarter to go up 23-14. Brian Wood is about to get the Tonya Harding treatment

For anyone new planning on joining at the start of next season, St. John Fisher will have an opening in the Freedom Football Conference! As well as many schools in the Centennial Conference

How about my Norwich squad upsetting the mighty Plymouth St.!!!!

But, today, I'm losing to the damn Coast Guard at halftime.

It was a damn impressive win Bayonne, but it did not scare this USCG team one bit !!

Good luck in the second half. I have a feeling that it will end up in your favor, just don't let my kids know I said that, lol.