College Football Sim League | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Why not? Alfred is open. I gave him the date that our world started accepting coaches, and Phelan is the only world that starts accepting coaches on the 20th. Should be too easy to figure out

Forgot for basketball you can reserve a team...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

You can't touch Keuka. My squad eats gold for breakfast, iron for lunch, and tears of Canadians for dinner. Bring it
My Russian Center annually walks the Bearing Straight annually through Alaska on his trek to Alfred. He'll stop by and kick your a$s along the way this offseason.

My Russian Center annually walks the Bearing Straight annually through Alaska on his trek to Alfred. He'll stop by and kick your a$s along the way this offseason.
A Russian, in Alaska? I'll have him in a bar doing shots of vodka in 45 seconds. He'll transfer in an hour.

5 first half turnover aren't going to get it done against the #1 team in the country. I'm staring at a 42-3 halftime deficit...hopefully I can still qualify for an at-large berth. I could game plan all day for this team, but there's just too big of a talent disparity.

5 first half turnover aren't going to get it done against the #1 team in the country. I'm staring at a 42-3 halftime deficit...hopefully I can still qualify for an at-large berth. I could game plan all day for this team, but there's just too big of a talent disparity.

eh, just enjoy the ride. your squad wasn't really that good there year anyways so this is all gravy.
In two seasons, after we have both recruited twice more, we will take them over. its all about player talent in this game. And i like the guys you recruited. will be a good building block for ya.

PS - your SOS is putrid, so you will be squarely on the bubble as well.

Sorry , but I won't be renewing for next season. It was fun, but I really don't have the time that's necessary to really get all out of it.

So, anyone interested...Norwich is not a bad squad.

Plymouth State from the Freedom Football Conference and Union from the Centennial Conference both made the field of 32. 5 teams from the FFBC (Worcester Tech,Coast Guard, WCS, Springfield, Hartwick) and one team from CC (Dickinson) were listed as Bubles burst

Next year, guys, next year.

Freedom Football Conference Awards
Offensive Player of the year, Derek Jones, Worcester Tech

Defensive player of the year
Troy Miles, WCSU

Rookie of the Year
George Ryan, Plymouth State

Plymouth State from the Freedom Football Conference and Union from the Centennial Conference both made the field of 32. 5 teams from the FFBC (Worcester Tech,Coast Guard, WCS, Springfield, Hartwick) and one team from CC (Dickinson) were listed as Bubles burst

Next year, guys, next year.

not sure how they choose stuff. pretty random. my SOS was #5 in the country and my rank was 40. not even on the bubble when Union gets in? Hmmm... Next year indeed...

PS - beware of Bill Griffin next year, he is ready to shine.