College Football Sim League | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Anyone thinking of applying for a highe level job? Or is everyone staying in these confeences?

I'm staying put
Anyone thinking of applying for a highe level job? Or is everyone staying in these confeences?
I'm staying, no point in leaving if the reason I joined was cause there would be other like minded people in the league.

I'm staying put
I'm staying, no point in leaving if the reason I joined was cause there would be other like minded people in the league.

Roger that, thats what I'm planning on as well. Everyone I've talked to that has played this for a while says D3, D2 are the most fun. I know all the schools in these two conferences, its a blast playing against actual coaches. The only thing I was thinking, is after I get some more experience, adding a 2nd team in another world, and moving up to D2 there.

Was going to ask if we were all sticking around here or moving to D2. I'd like to move up, but only if there was another conference/geographic area we could swoop into and take over like we did. Wouldn't be as fun otherwise.

Was going to ask if we were all sticking around here or moving to D2. I'd like to move up, but only if there was another conference/geographic area we could swoop into and take over like we did. Wouldn't be as fun otherwise.
I second this, but will go as the masses go...

My OOC slate for next season:

OOC.JPG

They really need to work on the offseason.. either expand playoffs, or have playoff games played twice a day... shorten the job change period.. it's too long from season's end to start of next season.

They really need to work on the offseason.. either expand playoffs, or have playoff games played twice a day... shorten the job change period.. it's too long from season's end to start of next season.

Agreed, this is horrible. My basketball team is in a break right now too... The only thing I have to do during the day, is actual work... :bang:

DAMN. no one is ever going to join the Centennial with spots always popping up in your conference. what a shame.
plus with this thread being moved to here, no one sees it.
We can make a post on the football board on Sunday or Monday when the jobs open up again. I was thinking about posting on the facebook page too.

DAMN. no one is ever going to join the Centennial with spots always popping up in your conference. what a shame.
plus with this thread being moved to here, no one sees it.

Only one spot in the FFC open now. A guy from my basketball leauge took St John Fisher. We have 2 others right now that are joining on Sunday, and I'm about to put a post on facebook, and the football board

Because I don't feel like going back through the entire 22 page thread...can someone give me a general recap of what this is all about? I'd be interested in playing but I have no idea what it actually is or how much I actually have to play, and if it's too late to get in on the current season.

I saw you guys are doing D3 teams so I'd probably just grab the school where I work to be honest, if that's possible.

Because I don't feel like going back through the entire 22 page thread...can someone give me a general recap of what this is all about? I'd be interested in playing but I have no idea what it actually is or how much I actually have to play, and if it's too late to get in on the current season.

I saw you guys are doing D3 teams so I'd probably just grab the school where I work to be honest, if that's possible.

Head coach of a d3 school, you can move up a you get experience. You recruit, make game plans, practice plans. And off all of that, games are simulated. I'm drunk, that's the best rundown I can give right now.

If you pick a d3 school in Texas, you will prolly be in a conference with only one or two real coaches. The rest will be SIM coached teams. Not to much fun. Join our conferences, and you will have good competition, and good banter. Cost like $4.99 for your first season, and I think everyone that joined last season will say it was worth it

We also have a basketball league that has openings as well.

Www.whatifsports.com/gd

The world we are in is "stagg"
We have one team open in the Freedom Football Conference, or multiple teams open in the Centennial Conference.

Ask any questions and I'll respond when sober, if not, someone else will

Basketball, you say? How do I find that, or is it not going on right now?

And in terms of schools, basically if I choose a school I need to be sure to pick one that plays against you guys, or do we figure that out via setting up our schedules?

I'm honestly not sure my school is even included, despite the fact that I noticed a couple of schools from our conference in there.

Basketball, you say? How do I find that, or is it not going on right now?

And in terms of schools, basically if I choose a school I need to be sure to pick one that plays against you guys, or do we figure that out via setting up our schedules?

I'm honestly not sure my school is even included, despite the fact that I noticed a couple of schools from our conference in there.

For basketball, if you go to whatifsports.com, under sim leagues, you pick basketball. We are in the Phelen world, in the empire 8 conference.

When you go to pick a school, if you pick a school in one of our conferences, you will be able to play conference play with all of us, pick your own OOC schedule. If you pick a school in a different conference, you could play us in OCC next season (we all have picked our OOC teams this season).

We had two guys in the centennial this season, and they didn't have as much fun as everyone in the freedom conference... It's more fun playing teams coached by real coaches then sim coaches

We hope to fill that conference too, play eAchother OOC

Well, I'm on the waiting list for both. How long does a season last? Hopefully a decent amount of time considering it's pay to play?

(You've got to pay to play, just for shorty bang bang to look your way, I like the way you work it, no diggity, I'd like to bag it up)

Sorry, I had to once I said pay to play.

Well, I'm on the waiting list for both. How long does a season last? Hopefully a decent amount of time considering it's pay to play?

(You've got to pay to play, just for shorty bang bang to look your way, I like the way you work it, no diggity, I'd like to bag it up)

Lol knucklehead.

Seasons last about a month. If you make post season tournaments you get credits towards next season.

Did you already pick teams when you got on the waiting list? If so, what teams?