College Football Sim League | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Tough to see our conference rated #1 and only squeeze 1 team in, the conference champ. All in all though, the teams that made it all had 4 or less losses, but a few of the 4 loss teams won their conf championship..

Seems legit.

Question... do players progress in offseason? For example, should I expect my Freshman to receive a potential ratings boost during the offseason, or are their ratings now what they will be preseason next season?

Tough to see our conference rated #1 and only squeeze 1 team in, the conference champ. All in all though, the teams that made it all had 4 or less losses, but a few of the 4 loss teams won their conf championship..

Seems legit.
I also just realized.. Only 13 At-large bids available for D3 playoffs. In other words, need to win conference or battle a tough non-conf schedule to set yourself up. Need to win 10+ games to be considered really.

I also just realized.. Only 13 At-large bids available for D3 playoffs. In other words, need to win conference or battle a tough non-conf schedule to set yourself up. Need to win 10+ games to be considered really.

not necessarily. Union scheduled cupcakes and had a SOS of like a million. Made it as an at-large.

not necessarily. Union scheduled cupcakes and had a SOS of like a million. Made it as an at-large.

Union went 11-4 and ended up with a WIS ranking of 27, which is why they got an at-large bid...

Union went 11-4 and ended up with a WIS ranking of 27, which is why they got an at-large bid...

that was not what the original statement was about. They NEITHER won their division nor scheduled tough OOC. They beat the five cupcakes and had an ok conference run. that got them in. This is all I was saying. Never was their record or WIS rank even mentioned.

So Union went 6-4 after they got done beating local middle school teams in the out of conference slate. they got in still.
its clear if you beat all your cupcakes and have an above .500 conference record, you are likely to get an at large.

still bitter I beat you?

Nah, not one bit bro. You didnt schedule the cupcakes, the SIM AI did... Wasnt implying you were a wuss lol.

Totally my error that you beat me, i hadnt planned on renewing so i messed with the game plan stuff to see what would happen. It ended up handing you a tourney birth (which u wasted by the way !!!)

But im coming back for two more seasons and will re-evaluate then... its pretty fun.

Agreed, but you also left out the last part.. need to win 10+ games really to be considered. Union was 11-2 going into the conference championship game.

Agreed, but you also left out the last part.. need to win 10+ games really to be considered. Union was 11-2 going into the conference championship game.

Oh i certainly agree that if you schedule cupcakes, you better beat them all.

I’ve had nothing to do since I had jaw surgery earlier this week so I decided to look over everyone’s rosters and do a breakdown while we wait for the next season to start. Hopefully this is helpful for at least one of you guys.

Starters*:
Alferd (CuseTroop) - 4/10/2
QB? No, Leading Tackler? No, Leading Rusher? Yes, Leading Receiver? No

Coast Guard (Dnyr85) - 5/7/2
QB? No, Leading Tackler? Yes, Leading Rusher? No, Leading Receiver? No

Hartwick (AirForceOrange) - 5/3/1

Horbart (TBCuse11) – 6/6/0
QB? No, Leading Tackler? Yes, Leading Rusher? Yes, Leading Receiver? No

Ithaca (Orangepace) - 8/7/2

Merchant Marine (SWFLCUSE) - 8/8/2
QB? No, Leading Tackler? Yes, Leading Rusher? No, Leading Receiver? Yes

Norwich (BayonneOrange) -5/10/2

Plymouth State (Keith43) - 8/8/2
QB? No, Leading Tackler? Yes, Leading Rusher? Yes, Leading Receiver? Yes

Springfield (SUFaninNJ) - 2/4/1

St. John Fisher (Vacant) - 8/7/2

Union (JKinPhilly) -5/4/1
QB? Yes, Leading Tackler? No, Leading Rusher? Yes, Leading Receiver? No

Utica (Finwad32) - 4/3/1
QB? No, Leading Tackler? No, Leading Rusher? No, Leading Receiver? No

Western Connecticut State (BlackKnight76) - 5/6/2

Worchester Tech (Clev04) - 5/3/0
QB? Yes, Leading Tackler? No, Leading Rusher? No, Leading Receiver? No

*(Based off players with checks on profiles)

I’ve had nothing to do since I had jaw surgery earlier this week so I decided to look over everyone’s rosters and do a breakdown while we wait for the next season to start. Hopefully this is helpful for at least one of you guys.

Starters*:
Alferd (CuseTroop) - 4/10/2

Coast Guard (Dnyr85) - 5/7/2
QB? No, Leading Tackler? Yes, Leading Rusher? No, Leading Receiver? No

Hartwick (AirForceOrange) - 5/3/1

Horbart (TBCuse11) – 6/6/0

Ithaca (Orangepace) - 8/7/2

Merchant Marine (SWFLCUSE) - 8/8/2
QB? No, Leading Tackler? Yes, Leading Rusher? No, Leading Receiver? Yes

Norwich (BayonneOrange) -5/10/2

Plymouth State (Keith43) - 8/8/2

Springfield (SUFaninNJ) - 2/4/1

St. John Fisher (Vacant) - 8/7/2

Union (JKinPhilly) -5/4/1
QB? Yes, Leading Tackler? No, Leading Rusher? Yes, Leading Receiver? No

Utica (Finwad32) - 4/3/1

Western Connecticut State (BlackKnight76) - 5/6/2

Worchester Tech (Clev04) - 5/3/0
QB? Yes, Leading Tackler? No, Leading Rusher? No, Leading Receiver? No

*(Based off players with checks on profiles)

I dont follow this. What are the numbers next to the team name (ex 4/3/1)... and what does the YES or NO mean?
lets get more teams in the Centennial !! Since i didnt renew til recently all of you have picked your out of conference for next year, so again i will be playing only Union from this board. I chose my OOC wisely, with a mix of two cupcakes and three tough games (on paper). Must go 4-1 OOC.

I dont follow this. What are the numbers next to the team name (ex 4/3/1)... and what does the YES or NO mean?
lets get more teams in the Centennial !! Since i didnt renew til recently all of you have picked your out of conference for next year, so again i will be playing only Union from this board. I chose my OOC wisely, with a mix of two cupcakes and three tough games (on paper). Must go 4-1 OOC.

We have atleast 3 more guys joining up next season, hopefully we can get that up to 5 or 6

FYI - Sign ups for our basketball league start tomorrow, and runs through the 19th. AFO and I are in the Empire 8 conference, which randomly also consists of an SU grad (who is planning on jumping over to football with us)

World - Phelan

I broke it down as offensive starters returning/defensive starters returning/ specials returning. As for the yes and no part it answers the question asked in front of it so when it says (qb? No) that mean ms that particular team didn't return their qb. Same goes for the leading rusher, tackler, and receiver.

I chose to play Cortland just because I hate those fargin' bastages.

I was going to book him, but it took forever for that guy to respond to me.. so I went in a different direction... Season after next... Cortaca Jug #1..
CortacaJug_1.jpg

3 out of 4 while I was there

My niece went to Cortland a few years ago and asked me if I could get her tix when they played on South Hill. I told her that I loved her but there was no way in Hell I was going to do that for her!