College Football Sim League | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

And I am now in the basketball league but didn't see any Empire 8 teams available, so I'm Amherst.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374339364.290773.jpg

I prolly should have sent that last night, but I didn't even think about it. I think I have an OOC game left to schedule, is your schedule full? If you want, after this season you could make the jump to the empire

I actually can't even see a schedule, it says "your schedule has not been released" or something like that.

Football opens up tomorrow, guess I'll have to make sure I join one of your specific conferences (if the jobs stay open long enough).

I can't decide if I actually want to do football as well as basketball, or if I want to see how I enjoy basketball before deciding on doing football as well. I'm also torn because the school where I work is now open, even though they have us in the wrong conference. And of course it's not a school in either of the Syracusefan conferences.

I just sent schedule requests to a few of you for my non-conference schedule. I did home/home with at least three, I think...

I just sent schedule requests to a few of you for my non-conference schedule. I did home/home with at least three, I think...
Accepted.
Did you figure out what you wanted to do for football? You could pick the school you work for, but I think it's alot more fun in a conference with a bunch of real coaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Accepted.
Did you figure out what you wanted to do for football? You could pick the school you work for, but I think it's alot more fun in a conference with a bunch of real coaches

I'm probably going to skip this season mainly because I don't feel like spending the money right now. I realize it's not much, but still. I'm going to wait and probably load up come credits when my next round of freelance writing PayPal payments come in so I have it ready to go next time.

I'm probably going to skip this season mainly because I don't feel like spending the money right now. I realize it's not much, but still. I'm going to wait and probably load up come credits when my next round of freelance writing PayPal payments come in so I have it ready to go next time.

Sounds good Brotha. How many schollies do you have to fill for basketball?

Sounds good Brotha. How many schollies do you have to fill for basketball?

8. I wasn't sure going in what everything meant and wound up with a team that only has four scholarship players. Hopefully recruiting isn't TOO tough. I've already got like 5 recruits promising to come play for me, but signing day is two days away and I have no idea how much these recruits flip flop in this game.

EDIT: I just realized that Amherst was the absolute perfect school for me to select. They're called the Lord Jeffs, for God's sake. It was meant to be.

8. I wasn't sure going in what everything meant and wound up with a team that only has four scholarship players. Hopefully recruiting isn't TOO tough. I've already got like 5 recruits promising to come play for me, but signing day is two days away and I have no idea how much these recruits flip flop in this game.

EDIT: I just realized that Amherst was the absolute perfect school for me to select. They're called the Lord Jeffs, for God's sake. It was meant to be.

I need a center, and Amherst leading the race for two that I've been looking at.

I need a center, and Amherst leading the race for two that I've been looking at.

I'm only recruiting two centers so I hope you don't steal one or both from me...Tomas Myers and August Whitten would look awfully good playing for the Lord Jeffs.

Sadly I'm already running dangerously low on recruiting budget.

I'm only recruiting two centers so I hope you don't steal one or both from me...Tomas Myers and August Whitten would look awfully good playing for the Lord Jeffs.

I'm checking out another potential prospect, or maybe recruiting a PF that I can run at Center. Shouldnt have to mess with either of your guys.

Since you're new, I assume CTroop will take it easy on you... that said, never disclose how much $$$ you have left... because if he has a wad, he could easily target your guys.

Well, both of my center targets are still available. I had 12 scholarship offers out for my 8 spots, and all 8 are suddenly filled...and neither of my center prospects jumped on board quickly enough. So now I have four power forwards in my freshman class, two shooting guards, a small forward, and a point guard. No centers. Damnit.

Well, both of my center targets are still available. I had 12 scholarship offers out for my 8 spots, and all 8 are suddenly filled...and neither of my center prospects jumped on board quickly enough. So now I have four power forwards in my freshman class, two shooting guards, a small forward, and a point guard. No centers. Damnit.

I have one scholly to fill, need a big guy. I broke it down to a center and a PF, both meet all my standards. just have to figure which one to give an offer to.

My first recruiting class, I didn't have a clue what I was doing, recruited some garbage. Last season, had no schollys, cut a player, and recruited a transfer. Next season I should be able to bring in some good freshman that could turn my team around

Recruiting for the football side kicks off tomorrow. Good luck! Stay away from my recruits!

So, here's the rundown of my recruiting class...this seem like a decent haul (even though I missed out on my highest rated recruit because these other jerks signed on too quickly):

517 transfer SG (one year)
493 transfer SG (two years)
446 high school PF
445 high school PF
438 high school PF
438 high school PF
413 high school PG
409 high school SF

So an average point rating of just under 450. Is that about on par?

My returners are a 597 SG, a 544 SF, a 524 PG, and a 488 C (sophomore...the other three are seniors).

I hate having such a young team, of course, but I figure if I stick it out a couple seasons this class could be okay.

So, here's the rundown of my recruiting class...this seem like a decent haul (even though I missed out on my highest rated recruit because these other jerks signed on too quickly):

517 transfer SG (one year)
493 transfer SG (two years)
446 high school PF
445 high school PF
438 high school PF
438 high school PF
413 high school PG
409 high school SF

So an average point rating of just under 450. Is that about on par?

My returners are a 597 SG, a 544 SF, a 524 PG, and a 488 C (sophomore...the other three are seniors).

I hate having such a young team, of course, but I figure if I stick it out a couple seasons this class could be okay.

I think the only issues you have in that class are your transfer SG (5 Athleticism) and Harry Willard, your PF (13 athleticism)

Waddle, your 2 year SG looks like he is going to be a beast, esp with 2 years left to progress.