College Football Sim League | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Yeah, my senior transfer SG I targeted more because he's got a solid perimeter number. My highest rated player is my senior SG so I figured this guy can be my third SG who can come in and knock down threes if need be, but will clearly be probably my fourth guard into the game. I also liked Willard because again, while his athleticism isn't great, his perimeter game is better than expected so I'm hoping to develop him into a stretch 4.

About how much development is normal over the course of the season? For instance, my freshman PG is a 413. If he's got average development, about how many points should that go up over the course of the season?

Yeah, my senior transfer SG I targeted more because he's got a solid perimeter number. My highest rated player is my senior SG so I figured this guy can be my third SG who can come in and knock down threes if need be, but will clearly be probably my fourth guard into the game. I also liked Willard because again, while his athleticism isn't great, his perimeter game is better than expected so I'm hoping to develop him into a stretch 4.

About how much development is normal over the course of the season? For instance, my freshman PG is a 413. If he's got average development, about how many points should that go up over the course of the season?

I cant answer how much they should develop. It all depends on their work ethic, and how you deal with your practice plans.

I cant answer how much they should develop. It all depends on their work ethic, and how you deal with your practice plans.

Well hell. My guys typically have a work ethic in the 30's or maybe 40's. My potential stud, Waddle, has a work ethic of 50 so I guess he's the one I should expect to blossom the most. You'll notice him when he's dropping 45 points on you.

there are 4 guys that i will get even if i spend my entire budget on them. be warned, you dont want to be going vs me on any of them. i will not lose.

PS - Bill Griffin with 6 tackles and a FF in his first game as starting CB yesterday. Bart win 41-20.

how do you know AFO found a computer on his vacation? 4:30am, my phone starts going crazy with "afo likes your comment" lol.

there are 4 guys that i will get even if i spend my entire budget on them. be warned, you dont want to be going vs me on any of them. i will not lose.

PS - Bill Griffin with 6 tackles and a FF in his first game as starting CB yesterday. Bart win 41-20.
My RS-Fr QB threw for 5 TD's! This is going to be a great season!

Idk what I was thinking, but I didnt have any exibition games set up. I sent out requests to Hobart and Union

I might try and call your bluff on this, lol

I might try and call your bluff on this, lol

Well if u can figure out who my 4 are... get after it. i welcome the challenge.
(its actually 5 guys, 4 positions. im gonna roll with whoever likes me more at one position).

Not gonna lie, it's driving me a little bit nuts that you guys are apparently already in one of your football seasons yet I'm still waiting just to wrap up my basketball recruiting cycle. I can't even freaking set my depth chart or practice schedule yet since my guys aren't officially on my roster. They need to tighten this damn thing up for me, yeesh!

Not gonna lie, it's driving me a little bit nuts that you guys are apparently already in one of your football seasons yet I'm still waiting just to wrap up my basketball recruiting cycle. I can't even freaking set my depth chart or practice schedule yet since my guys aren't officially on my roster. They need to tighten this damn thing up for me, yeesh!

Football has 3 exhibition games that run during recruiting. They are played before the new class has signed. Basketball has 2. They start tomorrow, after the recruiting cycle is over. I'm not 100% sure that the basketball exhibition games will include your newly signed freshman players, but since recruiting ends tonight, I dont see why not. Also, you should be able to set your depth charts and practice plans with your new recruits tomorrow.

Football has 3 exhibition games that run during recruiting. They are played before the new class has signed. Basketball has 2. They start tomorrow, after the recruiting cycle is over. I'm not 100% sure that the basketball exhibition games will include your newly signed freshman players, but since recruiting ends tonight, I dont see why not. Also, you should be able to set your depth charts and practice plans with your new recruits tomorrow.

I sure as hell hope it includes my new guys, because I only have four guys currently on scholarship and I'm no Norman Dale.

Well if u can figure out who my 4 are... get after it. i welcome the challenge.
(its actually 5 guys, 4 positions. im gonna roll with whoever likes me more at one position).

Hrm, I need a few Dlineman.. Was thinking about taking a ride down to Mckeesport, PA.

;)

I sure as hell hope it includes my new guys, because I only have four guys currently on scholarship and I'm no Norman Dale.

lol it's gotta include them.

I signed the center I wanted. Gonna have a big class to fill next season tho.

Football recruiting is 5x as fun as basketball recruiting. And I actually really enjoyed basketball recruiting.

lol it's gotta include them.

I signed the center I wanted. Gonna have a big class to fill next season tho.

Ha, yeah my exhibition game tomorrow should be interesting since recruiting has officially closed and my recruits still aren't listed on my roster. I guess I really am Norman Dale.

"My team is on the floor."

Hrm, I need a few Dlineman.. Was thinking about taking a ride down to Mckeesport, PA.

;)

he isnt one of my 4 targets.. but i do plan to get him since he was my top backup. two of my four guys refused to give me the time of day no matter how much money i threw at them. i hope they die.

i am in on the other two though... would be huge. too bad for me that no WR seem to want to play for me. its amazing.
Bart has looked real good in exhibition though. Thrashed both our opponents.