College Football Sim League | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Well what do you know? My roster is now full. Fantastic.

And my first ever recruiting class is ranked #6 in the nation. Also fantastic.

all these basketball SIM posts are confusing me. Thread title "COLLEGE FOOTBALL SIM LEAGUE."
:noidea:

all these basketball SIM posts are confusing me. Thread title "COLLEGE FOOTBALL SIM LEAGUE."
:noidea:

Lighten up, Francis!

Also there's no other thread for hoops as far as I can tell, otherwise I'd post there.

Lighten up, Francis!

Also there's no other thread for hoops as far as I can tell, otherwise I'd post there.

i wasnt complaining bro, just stating fact. the football league has its own thread because its much better and much more difficult to win at.

i wasnt complaining bro, just stating fact. the football league has its own thread because its much better and much more difficult to win at.

Ha, I know.

One more question about this stuff. How does practice work? I mean as in, when do practices run, when should I be able to see any potential progress, etc? Or will I not see anything until the next day?

Question for some of you vets. If I redshirt a lower tier freshman that I don't guarantee playing time to, will he still lose work ethic?

Not a 100% sure, but I dont think it will drop his work ethic very much. Should be OK.

Ha, I know.

One more question about this stuff. How does practice work? I mean as in, when do practices run, when should I be able to see any potential progress, etc? Or will I not see anything until the next day?

I think practice is kind of going on all the time. If you have a jacked up practice plan, your asst coach will email you.. "I think we've got about all we can get on so and so's free throw shooting"

getting close to signing time.. Im still trying to steal a big guy from someone on here. so far, he has not bitten.

Robert Morris though, stud LB, seems to love me. Would be my biggest recruit in two years by far. Even better than Billy Griffin. Let's see if I can hold him.

Question for some of you vets. If I redshirt a lower tier freshman that I don't guarantee playing time to, will he still lose work ethic?

just read some stuff on the basketball forurm on WIS. work ethic will take a hit when you red shirt.

How's everyone's classes looking? I signed 9 good ones, 11 schollys. I'll eat the two walk ons. I think it was worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

getting close to signing time.. Im still trying to steal a big guy from someone on here. so far, he has not bitten.

Robert Morris though, stud LB, seems to love me. Would be my biggest recruit in two years by far. Even better than Billy Griffin. Let's see if I can hold him.
It's interesting that you say Robert Morris is your top recruit because I had him ranked as my third best LB target for this season alone. Of course I'm testing my own formula for recruiting recruits so I may be completely on this one.

Ummm is it good that i signed 14 players and have 2 schollies left with about $35k left?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

The biggest revelation so far for my team through our three exhibition games is the constancy of my kicking game. My kicker who was a freshman last year only hit on 60% of his FG attempts, but now as a sophomore he is 9-10 in preseason. Hopefully he keeps it up all season because my offense couldn't score last year.

All schollies filled...$34k left...that means I will have over $7.5k roll over...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

15 out of 17 were solid with good work ethic. Two out of my remaining six targets are green and some change to spare. Happy with Utica's recruiting cycles.

How'd you have 34k left? I started with 34k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Had 16 open schollies...you get $3k per open schollie = $48k...plus some roll over and conference money brought me to over $52k...only spent $18k on my 16 schollie players...which left me with $34k...then 25% of that rolls over to next year giving me approx $7.5k or so rolling over to next season...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Had 16 open schollies...you get $3k per open schollie = $48k...plus some roll over and conference money brought me to over $52k...only spent $18k on my 16 schollie players...which left me with $34k...then 25% of that rolls over to next year giving me approx $7.5k or so rolling over to next season...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Ah, okay...I wish I was that economical. Decided to just pump most of it into a few guys and try to land some big ones.