College Football Sim League | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Had 16 open schollies...you get $3k per open schollie = $48k...plus some roll over and conference money brought me to over $52k...only spent $18k on my 16 schollie players...which left me with $34k...then 25% of that rolls over to next year giving me approx $7.5k or so rolling over to next season...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

My god man, lol. I started with 32, ended with 800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've landed most of the ones I went hard after that have decided, fighting for six or so still. Won't use all 11 schollies I have but I've filled a few big areas of need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I needed way too many players and worked harder than maybe I should've on a number of players. Looks like I'll end up with about half of who I wanted, and I'll be stuck with walk ons for the rest.

Hobart had a lights out recruiting season this year (we think, but really who the F knows). Got 4 of the 5 guys i wanted, and have a future All Conference WR and LB coming to the Boz. Got the top kicker and punter on my board which, although it might sound silly, were my two biggest needs. Hard to play these exhibition games with my backup qb handling the duties. All schollys filled with $4500 left. Absolutely had to take the WR from Springfield, so i spent a ton on him. Sickening how much really. Over in the Centennial, we are all really just living in Franklin & Marshall's world anyways.

Whoever said they have like 32k left... dude, you couldve probably upgraded over every guy u signed. SPEND SPEND SPEND.

I needed way too many players and worked harder than maybe I should've on a number of players. Looks like I'll end up with about half of who I wanted, and I'll be stuck with walk ons for the rest.
I'm in the same boat.. frustrated by what transpired, but it is what it is. I'll just have to take it out on the field.

Whoever said they have like 32k left... dude, you couldve probably upgraded over every guy u signed. SPEND SPEND SPEND.
I'm with you... I'm definitely not as economical as he is. Probably why my recruiting class next season will need to be big.

I'm with you... I'm definitely not as economical as he is. Probably why my recruiting class next season will need to be big.

bidding economically will get him so-so players most likely. he will see that when he struggles to get improvement from them. flip side, he can spend 8000 on a few players next year and not bat an eyelash.

Hobart had a lights out recruiting season this year (we think, but really who the F knows). Got 4 of the 5 guys i wanted, and have a future All Conference WR and LB coming to the Boz. Got the top kicker and punter on my board which, although it might sound silly, were my two biggest needs. Hard to play these exhibition games with my backup qb handling the duties. All schollys filled with $4500 left. Absolutely had to take the WR from Springfield, so i spent a ton on him. Sickening how much really. Over in the Centennial, we are all really just living in Franklin & Marshall's world anyways.

Got the players i wanted and will have a bunch of money carrying over to next year...you got your way and i have mine...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bidding economically will get him so-so players most likely. he will see that when he struggles to get improvement from them. flip side, he can spend 8000 on a few players next year and not bat an eyelash.

There is a reason why i didnt spend so much and got the exact players i wanted...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When you look at a recruits profile, it show the schools he's interested in. Are they listed in order of which team will likely get him, ie, dollars spent?

Okay, so the practice plan I developed last year was off of the players guide underneath Help tab on the main page. But the Forum provides a different set of primary and secondary attributes for the players. Safe to assume that the forum is correct?

The updates are from May 2011, I just re-read, so those are most likely out of date I guess, I don't know.

Okay, so the practice plan I developed last year was off of the players guide underneath Help tab on the main page. But the Forum provides a different set of primary and secondary attributes for the players. Safe to assume that the forum is correct?
Where's the link to the forum?

Running with a freshman QB this season boys. Watch out, Tommy Football is gonna be a monster! (I hope)

Running with a freshman QB this season boys. Watch out, Tommy Football is gonna be a monster! (I hope)

Freshman QB here to, but I'm thing more along the lines of Ralphie Football for Heisman(or the D-III equivalent)!

I just want this darn season to start lol. I'll be in Denali, Saturday and Sunday for a couple concerts but I should get enough service to keep track on my phone.

If I'm sober enough to remember.

Freshman QB here to, but I'm thing more along the lines of Ralphie Football for Heisman(or the D-III equivalent)!

I too will be starting a Redshirt Freshman QB..Only consolation is that the GUESS reports had him as the #4 QB in his class at the D3 level. Hopefully it works out, though I envision plenty of mistakes will be made.

I too will be starting a Redshirt Freshman QB..Only consolation is that the GUESS reports had him as the #4 QB in his class at the D3 level. Hopefully it works out, though I envision plenty of mistakes will be made.

This can only mean good things down the road as our boys gain experience

So if I start a kid as a freshman, as promised, and then demote him to 2nd string as a sophomore. Will the WE hit be just as severe as not fulfilling a promise?

So if I start a kid as a freshman, as promised, and then demote him to 2nd string as a sophomore. Will the WE hit be just as severe as not fulfilling a promise?

Ahh man, I dont believe so. not 100% tho