College Football Sim League | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

qb is my big problem. hate all 5 on my roster. gonna be an interesting year for Bart. Tied 7-7 at the half vs a pretty mediocre team in our opener.

We won our first game 19-14. Today on the other hand we are in quite a hole down 21-6 to St. Norbert.

Finally picked up a W, beating NJ. Up against two top 20 schools the next two days. Looking like I'll be heading into conference play at 1-4. :bat:

Alfred currently wants to kick their freshman QB in the nuts.

I feel that pain, Merchant Marine's Frosh QB has only completed 39% of his passes. Looks like another season of crappy offence for me and my boys.

I feel that pain, Merchant Marine's Frosh QB has only completed 39% of his passes. Looks like another season of crappy offence for me and my boys.
Sorry guys.. Down 14-7 to JK at half and decided enough was enough... My apologies JK as your Union squad was up to the task, but today, Ithaca announced itself with a 42-21 victory.

Sorry guys.. Down 14-7 to JK at half and decided enough was enough... My apologies JK as your Union squad was up to the task, but today, Ithaca announced itself with a 42-21 victory.

looks like we never left the locker room after halftime. ouch

I'm 3-0 and just knocked off an 18th ranked Catholic squad. No complaints here.

I'm losing to #18 Dickinson 27-35. My freshman qb is 4-13 for 38 yards, no touchdowns.

I'm debating putting my senior QB in for the 2nd half... Frosh is rated 430, senior is a 410.

Any thoughts?

Took Dickinson to overtime, lost by a field goal. We missg a fg in the 4th.

Left my Frosh in there. He ended up going 14-37 for 183 and no TDs.

Took Dickinson to overtime, lost by a field goal. We missg a fg in the 4th.

Left my Frosh in there. He ended up going 14-37 for 183 and no TDs.

The only thing I've found that will increase accuracy, and I don't think it's a finite solution given all the other variables, is the aggressiveness setting.

its mostly a crapshoot boys. good entertainment level though. the adjustments you make at half time do very little, if anything, to sway the result. obviously personnel changes are a different story though. I was up 21-7 at the half one game, and adjusted everything to guard against the pass.. and they put up 322 yards passing in the second half and 34 points. LOL

Tough to swallow my 2-2 record. One loss in OT and one loss by 1 point, on a missed XP with 6 seconds left. LOL. Yep, realistic indeed.

This SIM league is all about recruiting. and thats cool, since its the best part of this anyways.

made it through non-conference 4-1, and I'm waiting for TBCuse11 to tell me how weak my schedule has been so far.

Alright... I have to bite... Any space left for next season?

for sure. In the Freedom Football Conference, Norwich is open
In the Centennial Conference Johns Hopkins, Muhlenburg, Gettysburg, Rensselaer Tech, and St Lawrence are all open.

We are in the world "Stagg"