College Football Sim League | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Went for a second straight upset of Plymouth...and got whacked. 48-7 :(

He has got a fantastic team this year. Plymouth's offence is 16th in the nation in points scored and the defense is leading the nation giving up a whopping 6.7 points a game. I would not be surprised if Plymouth made a run at the title this year.

He has got a fantastic team this year. Plymouth's offence is 16th in the nation in points scored and the defense is leading the nation giving up a whopping 6.7 points a game. I would not be surprised if Plymouth made a run at the title this year.
Better for us conference mates for recruiting funds if he does! He whalloped me as well this year..

Merchant Marine did the unthinkable in their latest game! We scored more than 20 points(36 to be exact!). The defense was solid, as always, by posting a shut out. This is a fantastic way to start the toughest four game stretch on our schedule. If we win out could the Marines be looking at a possible at-large bid. Of course we are taking it one game at a time, and look forward to a very tough game at WCSU. May the best team win!

I wish I knew what happend, I was on such a role bragging about all my close losses only to get absolutely pounded (every point in the first half). Couldn't even bare to look at the stats, no idea what happened. Good luck the rest of the season

I wish I knew what happend, I was on such a role bragging about all my close losses only to get absolutely pounded (every point in the first half). Couldn't even bare to look at the stats, no idea what happened. Good luck the rest of the season

It helped that I forced four turnovers, and my QB probably had his best game of his career.

Alfreds run stays alive with 5 wins in a row. huge game against Ithaca tomorrow!
This better not be tit-for-tat because of that conference hoops tourney... I need to win this to position myself for a real shot at the playoffs..

My squad is stout for this season. Next season will be tough on my defense. I have to replace 20 guys and the majority are starters on D.

This better not be tit-for-tat because of that conference hoops tourney... I need to win this to position myself for a real shot at the playoffs..

My squad is stout for this season. Next season will be tough on my defense. I have to replace 20 guys and the majority are starters on D.

Its gonna be a nail biter

Down 7-3 at the half to Springfield. Really trying not to be the first conference casualty to them this season! No remorse!

I am stubborn though, I'm gonna stick with the plan and fight it out.

huge second half coming up over in the Centennial as Union and Bart' go at it for the probable division crown. same as last year when Union took it. 3-0 at the half right now. I guess U of R could sneak in as well. Doesnt really matter though, at least you guys over in this conference dont have to face a top 3 team every single year in Franklin & Marshall. Dude passes 99% of the plays, and game planning s futile.

huge second half coming up over in the Centennial as Union and Bart' go at it for the probable division crown. same as last year when Union took it. 3-0 at the half right now. I guess U of R could sneak in as well. Doesnt really matter though, at least you guys over in this conference dont have to face a top 3 team every single year in Franklin & Marshall. Dude passes 99% of the plays, and game planning s futile.

We have our own F&M

#5 Plymouth State. Dude is clutch.

I'm gonna punch my kicker in the junk. Stop missing extra points!
Both our K's missed FGs in the first half as well..

I forgot to tell you I sent strippers to your kickers room last night... They stretched him a bit too much... Just what the dr ordered.

Both our K's missed FGs in the first half as well..

I forgot to tell you I sent strippers to your kickers room last night... They stretched him a bit too much... Just what the dr ordered.

well, at least they got some, lol

Cues troop, anticipation killing me... Want an 8-win season. Not to mention as a Fisher alum the Saxons were always a big rival. I literally have an OT who played for me 3 years ago that's going to start for Alfred this year that I told yesterday I can't wait to stomp ths year, both at Fisher and tonight. I WANT THIS GAME!!!

Cues troop, anticipation killing me... Want an 8-win season. Not to mention as a Fisher alum the Saxons were always a big rival. I literally have an OT who played for me 3 years ago that's going to start for Alfred this year that I told yesterday I can't wait to stomp ths year, both at Fisher and tonight. I WANT THIS GAME!!!

Bring it, chief. My boys are currently chugging vodka red bulls, getting ready for tomorrow's game

My cousin was starting LB, team captain for four years at Alfred. Graduated last year.