College Football Sim League | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Cues troop, anticipation killing me... Want an 8-win season. Not to mention as a Fisher alum the Saxons were always a big rival. I literally have an OT who played for me 3 years ago that's going to start for Alfred this year that I told yesterday I can't wait to stomp ths year, both at Fisher and tonight. I WANT THIS GAME!!!

21-20 you're up. I drank till midnight Justa check this score,.. Bedtime. Lets home for some offense in the send half. Your Qb needs to keep throwing picks

My drinking ended about the time of the post. I'm utterly amazed at my qb's distinct ability to throw picks. He's developed it into an art.

At the half we shaved his head and injected vodka into his veins. Hopefully he's loose now.

LETS GO UNION !!!! finish U of R off for me bro. You tok our division last year, help a brother out this year. My boys are mopping the floor with Renselaar tech. best offensive half of the year. 34 points. Would love a crack to shock the world and beat Franklin & Marshall. I also really dont want to have my second straight 9-4 season, only to lose tiebreaker in the division both years.

What an ugly game. Need my offense to wake up. That was like a B1G special - 3-0.

yeah no idea what happened. my RB is my best player and he basically was a no show. Nice defense by your guys.

what a sh***y to finish to that season. Blew a 21-3 lead heading into the 4th quarter. I had given up 30 total combined point the previous 3 games, and gave up 21 in the 4th quarter today. Ouch.

Streak halted Saxons! BOOM! Just playin, we stopped the turnovers and caught a big break on a punt return. Great game.

PS Clev, I apologize. Put this one on me.

Streak halted Saxons! BOOM! Just playin, we stopped the turnovers and caught a big break on a punt return. Great game.

PS Clev, I apologize. Put this one on me.

Son of a...

Good season for the Saxons tho. Got a little scared at 1-4

The Saxons are preparing to take down Plymouth State tomorrow for the Freedom Football Conference Championship!

what a sh***y to finish to that season. Blew a 21-3 lead heading into the 4th quarter. I had given up 30 total combined point the previous 3 games, and gave up 21 in the 4th quarter today. Ouch.

Damn !!! Cost me the division. I bet you went to prevent defense lol. Oh well. Two straight 9-4 seasons, two times tied for division title. not a bad start to this whole thing overall. Wish i had won a tiebreaker.

Can't say I'm pleased with back to back 7-6 seasons, but I'm not disappointed that's for sure. I bring back a lot of key pieces next year and expect to be much better across the board. This isn't the last you'll hear from the Merchant Marines, we'll be back bigger, stronger and faster next year!!

BREAKING NEWS- Head Coach of Plymouth State Is Mouthy As !

me - Saddle up keith, Alfred gonna take you for a ride!
Him - Not likely. More likely - I'm going to do to you what Le Moyne did to you in 2009. Go Dolphins!

lol

Man, I'd love to take him down tomorrow.

9-4. Tough way to miss the playoffs. Oh well, time to take what I learned and wait two weeks for recruiting

Scoreless in the 2nd half, lost 14-26.

hell of a season, guys! gear up, make sure you renew, and lets get em next season!

Also, if anyone is not planning on renewing, let me know so we can try to get your spot filled.