College Football Sim League | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Congrats to Coast Guard, sneaking into the Playoffs with Plymouth State! Bring home that recruiting money!

Ithaca, Hobart and Alfred listed under - Bubbles Burst.

Looks like none of us had anyone on the All American list.

Conference Awards-

Offensive Player of the Year - Derek Jones, Worcester Tech

Defensive Player of the Year - Stephen Starr, Utica College

Rookie of the Year - William Everett, Ithaca College

Congrats to Coast Guard, sneaking into the Playoffs with Plymouth State! Bring home that recruiting money!

Ithaca, Hobart and Alfred listed under - Bubbles Burst.

yup, my bubble burst. bummer. good to see U of R get in with probably the very last spot. Makes me cringe to think that i would have certainly been in had Union not blown a 20 pt lead in the 4th quarter. ARRGH !!

actually come to think of it, i was probably one win away from getting in period. that damn game i lose way back when my kicker missed an XP with 5 secs left... lol.

speechless.

Looks like none of us had anyone on the All American list.

Conference Awards-

Offensive Player of the Year - Derek Jones, Worcester Tech

Defensive Player of the Year - Stephen Starr, Utica College

Rookie of the Year - William Everett, Ithaca College
Rookies of the year! Whoop whoop!

looks like Franklin & Marshall will be coasting to the final 4. $$ for me !!! dude is a machine.

Those of you in the Freedom still have a shot if Plymouth can mount a comeback.

What world are you guys in, again? Let me know if there are any openings, I'm considering signing up.

What world are you guys in, again? Let me know if there are any openings, I'm considering signing up.

Freedom Football Conference. There's at least one opening right now. Completely worth it. And get ready to spend ridiculous amounts of time. Depending on how serious you take it.

Stagg world. Recruiting is fun man... watching your Freshman QB almost lead your team to the playoffs... well worth it.

We have one school open in the Freedom - Norwich, And a few schools open in the Centennial.

looks like Franklin & Marshall will be coasting to the final 4. $$ for me !!! dude is a machine.

Those of you in the Freedom still have a shot if Plymouth can mount a comeback.
Good luck to F&M. Would really love for a second half comeback from Plymouth.. I need the funds...I have to recruit 20+ guys this season. Btw.. when can we cut guys?

Yea man, the breaks kill me. I almost want to join another world, just to offset it lol

I've thought about it a few times...also so I could build up my resume in those other world(s) and move up in divisions and see what that is like...

He should go Centennial. Freedom has a lot of managers already and those guys in Centennial could use another competitor. Would only be fair to tbcuse and those guys.

yes, we need more in the Centennial. Although there are only a few open teams. just some of the guys are random dudes.

In the Centennial we have - Gettysburg, Johns Hopkins, Muhlenberg, St. Lawrence, and Rensselaer tech.

I've thought about it a few times...also so I could build up my resume in those other world(s) and move up in divisions and see what that is like...

Nearly everyone I talk to about it, says D3 is where its at. I wouldnt mind giving the next level a shot down the road, but I wouldnt want to give up the full conferences that we have.

I have a team in Warner as well that I'm trying to build for the purpose of jumping.. I will say that I pay more attention to our Stagg squads though. Winning with Ithaca is far more fun if I'm kicking any of your as$es.

I have a team in Warner as well that I'm trying to build for the purpose of jumping.. I will say that I pay more attention to our Stagg squads though. Winning with Ithaca is far more fun if I'm kicking any of your as$es.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Is there a way to actually "watch" games in the football and hoops sim leagues? I've only ever found box scores after the fact.

Or does the first half box get posted at halftime? Or...?

Is there a way to actually "watch" games in the football and hoops sim leagues? I've only ever found box scores after the fact.

First half box score is posted early in the morning, final is posted a little after 3 pm EST.

No you can't "watch" the games...just box scores.