College Football Sim League | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

I've thought about it a few times...also so I could build up my resume in those other world(s) and move up in divisions and see what that is like...
As I said before... I'm in Warner world as well... Just knocked off two undefeated teams, including winning the conference championship to finish at 10-4 and popping my playoff cherry. So excited!

Franklin & Mashall earning money for us Centennial dwellers. In to the finals. Three of the four finalist all employ the "do not ever run the ball" offense. I just dont think i want to do that. Seems gimmicky.

Franklin & Mashall earning money for us Centennial dwellers. In to the finals. Three of the four finalist all employ the "do not ever run the ball" offense. I just dont think i want to do that. Seems gimmicky.

Holy . I just checked out the season stats for those 4 teams. Two teams dont have a running back with more then 65 yards, one team had no offensive stats for a RB.

Edit- Allegheny doesnt have a RB, period

Holy . I just checked out the season stats for those 4 teams. Two teams dont have a running back with more then 65 yards, one team had no offensive stats for a RB.

Edit- Allegheny doesnt have a RB, period

see what i mean? Its insane. they just draft QB and WR and go to town. probably took years for them to get there, but its insane. I just dont think i want to start doing that. Would love to win the real way. this FERRUM team does lead everything in D3 (titles, records, etc..) and he does it with a normal offense.

see what i mean? Its insane. they just draft QB and WR and go to town. probably took years for them to get there, but its insane. I just dont think i want to start doing that. Would love to win the real way. this FERRUM team does lead everything in D3 (titles, records, etc..) and he does it with a normal offense.
I'm the same as you man... I hate gimmicks. I'll keep doing what I do.

I would consider it, but everyone i recruited the past two seasons would be more or less useless if i do that. totally different skill sets needed if you are gonna go shotgun every play. im too stubborn to eat my last two years and start over.

Just a heads up to anyone interested, Sign ups end today for our basketball league. Recruiting starts tomorrow, so it could fill the gap for you guys going nuts with boredom.

We are rocking the Empire 8 conference.
Teams open-
Hartwick
Rochester Tech
St. John Fisher
Utica
Medaille
Union

Im gonna join hoops, but not until one more cycle passes.

On a football note, Franklin & Marshall wins the national title 24-23. Cant wait til the year that I avoid them in the crossover game.

Im gonna join hoops, but not until one more cycle passes.

On a football note, Franklin & Marshall wins the national title 24-23. Cant wait til the year that I avoid them in the crossover game.

One more cycle!? lol come jump on this train!

How do I rescind a scholly? Can't figure it out

On your main "office" screen, where it shows your scores, and standings, you should have roster. On the far right, next to every player it should say "rescind scholly"

As long are you a pulling a scholly from a player that you didnt recruit, you wont take a hit. Remember tho, you wont get any extra recruting money for the extra scholly

Boom! Thank you, I told my assistant to keep his shitty recruiting notes and burn them
I sent mine to Alaska. I heard they have a 2 for 1 deal if you split the cost... They stay at Troops home and annoy him throughout recruiting.

What world are you guys in, again? Let me know if there are any openings, I'm considering signing up.

Hey, sign ups are rocking and rolling. Stagg world, spots open in the Centennial conference

I am seriously considering going all in on the all passing, no rushing offense technique...

Would assume you would pass every down and situation and also highest pass agressiveness setting...

I am seriously considering going all in on the all passing, no rushing offense technique...

Would assume you would pass every down and situation and also highest pass agressiveness setting...

let me know how that works out for ya. Might take you a few seasons to recruit for it.