College Football Sim League | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Or maybe go all run and no passing? Run agressively every down/situation?
man, idk. I mean, we have seen first hand that the all pass option works... I havent seen anyone do it with all run. Could be worth a shot tho, lol I wouldnt mind if it did work out for ya ;)

By the way, Centennial is filling up! couple open spots still tho. I send edowd a msg, but if you guys know anyone that would be interested, hit em up.

why the hell isnt tee doing this?!

By the way, Centennial is filling up! couple open spots still tho. I send edowd a msg, but if you guys know anyone that would be interested, hit em up.

why the hell isnt tee doing this?!

He is still trying to get a job...

I am seriously considering going all in on the all passing, no rushing offense technique...

Would assume you would pass every down and situation and also highest pass agressiveness setting...
Will be good for us that make the playoffs to learn to defend it... way to take one for the greater good AFO. I promise you will be the first name mentioned in my championship parade speech..;)

Wednesday will be a crazy day for me... I have WIS recruiting starting at noon, followed by 2 fantasy football drafts starting at 8p and 10p... YIKES!!! I should plan on zero sleep coming into work Thursday which should lead to a very drunk and interesting Saturday at Giants Stadium...

First world problems...

This will be interesting with the recruiting aspect. I have to figure out how many players I need at each position. 11 scholarships available (unless that doesn't count the seniors I'm about to lose...which I guess it may not)...how the hell do I decide which positions to fill?

Already looking at a few spots in particular, but man...really don't know where to go with my recruiting.

This will be interesting with the recruiting aspect. I have to figure out how many players I need at each position. 11 scholarships available (unless that doesn't count the seniors I'm about to lose...which I guess it may not)...how the hell do I decide which positions to fill?

Already looking at a few spots in particular, but man...really don't know where to go with my recruiting.

All seniors have graduated, so the roster you see right now, is what you got, plus 11 spots to fill.

I always just go down my depth chart, position by posistion, it wont take you long to see where you need to recruit.

I'm excited for this season, but I think I'll break through the season after. I should have the top four offensive linemen in the conference as well as the top QB. I'm hoping for a decent defensive recruiting class to bolster that side of the ball for down the road.

I'm excited for this season, but I think I'll break through the season after. I should have the top four offensive linemen in the conference as well as the top QB. I'm hoping for a decent defensive recruiting class to bolster that side of the ball for down the road.

I lost my whole starting Oline. I'll have some holes, but I think Alfred will do just fine. Maybe not make it to the conference championship game again, but we will be a contender (for 2nd place)

I have the best rated player in the conference, and he's 8th in the nation, as far as ratings. Recruited him my first season at Alfred, and he's been my pride and joy ever since. LB, Danny Tidwell.

I lost my whole starting Oline. I'll have some holes, but I think Alfred will do just fine. Maybe not make it to the conference championship game again, but we will be a contender (for 2nd place)

I have the best rated player in the conference, and he's 8th in the nation, as far as ratings. Recruited him my first season at Alfred, and he's been my pride and joy ever since. LB, Danny Tidwell.

That's how I feel with my OLine. I brought four of them in my first season, and they have been solid since day 1.

It's Christmas time in Ithaca!
Thank god for the 24 hour first cycle. Recruiting starts at 8am for me, and I actually have about 7 hours of work to do tomorrow, and a whole house to move into a storage unit for a buddy after work.

Thank god for the 24 hour first cycle. Recruiting starts at 8am for me, and I actually have about 7 hours of work to do tomorrow, and a whole house to move into a storage unit for a buddy after work.
Count me in the crew that wishes it was only 12 hours, or less... I'm ready to lock down some recruits.. Need a crop of 20-23.

Count me in the crew that wishes it was only 12 hours, or less... I'm ready to lock down some recruits.. Need a crop of 20-23.
This is the only time I'll be excited for it. I've had systems down the past two days. They came back up as I was leaving the office. Tomorrow is gonna be a mess

Gentleman, its that lovely time of the year again. Just a friendly reminder, if you see Worchester Tech recruiting against you, JUST STOP AND MOVE ON. Your just going to waste your money and time. LETS GOO!! CHAMPIONSHIP OR BUST!!!

Gentleman, its that lovely time of the year again. Just a friendly reminder, if you see Worchester Tech recruiting against you, JUST STOP AND MOVE ON. Your just going to waste your money and time. LETS GOO!! CHAMPIONSHIP OR BUST!!!
I've lots to waste...

Can anyone in FFBC confirm that the bonus from last season's playoff teams was $12K?

Get ready man... You're going to love this way more than BBall recruiting. If you have questions as you go, just ask here.. everyone is pretty open with helping newbie's since we all are still learning.