College Football Sim League | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

honest question, is it pretty much impossible to change a recruits mind that is down to one school?

honest question, is it pretty much impossible to change a recruits mind that is down to one school?

I'm pretty sure until he signs its anyones game. It will take a good amount of money to do it I'm sure, as the school he is down to will prolly be pumping a little money in as well...

Not impossible, but I learned the last two seasons that its very expensive. Hence why I needed 21 schollies this year

hahaha one of you better be very very worried, Im comin for you.....

Well just to "help" you make decision...i started off needing to fill only 6 schollies and have $30K to work with...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Well if it's not you, it sounds like me through power of deduction. Haha.

Thats it, I'm done recruiting right now. All other recruiting dollars are going to keep the guys I got.

Let em come at me.

I had a chicken sandwich for lunch!

JUST KIDDING :), I was looking at the wrong person. Everyone go back to their regular recruiting. Sorry for the panic everyone, im going to go hide in a corner now and hope no one comes at me now :bat:couchburn

Thats it, I'm done recruiting right now. All other recruiting dollars are going to keep the guys I got.

Let em come at me.

I had a chicken sandwich for lunch!
Lol. I have zero intention of carrying funds to next season, because I need to move schollies to next year to balance the classes. I planned on having 3 walkons to cut next season pre-recruiting period and to redshirt 3 guys so that it all balances out. Only way to get walkons is to spend your bankroll.

JUST KIDDING :), I was looking at the wrong person. Everyone go back to their regular recruiting. Sorry for the panic everyone, im going to go hide in a corner now and hope no one comes at me now :bat:couchburn
Lol. Is that the Worchester Tech, Worchester State mixup? I do that a lot. Big differences in determining recruiting distances.