College Football Sim League | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

alright kids. BK expressed some interest in this the other day, but being a holiday weekend, and Alaska is full of party animals, I did more drinkin then thinkin this weekend.

Freedom Football Conference vs The Centennial Conference (bad ass name TBA)

So here is what we need to do first. Who is in? Who has open OOC slots for next season? Tomorrow when I get into work I'll check and see if everyone here is down, and I'll sitemail the coaches from each conference that aren't board members to see if they are interested.

Recruiting ends tomorrow folks, hope everyone picked up nice classes, I'm pumped with mine. Time to put it on the field and see what happens! Go Alfred!!

alright kids. BK expressed some interest in this the other day, but being a holiday weekend, and Alaska is full of party animals, I did more drinkin then thinkin this weekend.

Freedom Football Conference vs The Centennial Conference (bad ass name TBA)

So here is what we need to do first. Who is in? Who has open OOC slots for next season? Tomorrow when I get into work I'll check and see if everyone here is down, and I'll sitemail the coaches from each conference that aren't board members to see if they are interested.

Recruiting ends tomorrow folks, hope everyone picked up nice classes, I'm pumped with mine. Time to put it on the field and see what happens! Go Alfred!!

Unfortunately My whole OCC is filled up for the year. On the plus side I am playing @McDaniel who is from the CC.

My OOC is already set up for next season...I am playing at Union (CC) in one of the games.

i have my entire OOC open. did not renew yet, forgot. Will do so today..

On a side note, i still have FIVE schollys open with one cycle to go. Makes no sense. I have 7 offers out, and every guy has been GREEN since the day recruiting started. They are just sitting there, apparently wanting to go to trade school or prep school instead. I will be livid if i have to field 5 walk ons this year. Baffled.

Hartwick
- The team that beat Jek's yesterday in an exhibition...

Yeah, you probably would have beaten me anyway but it probably would have been helpful on my end had I remembered/bothered to set my depth chart. My highest rated QB, RB, and WR were all buried.

Yeah, you probably would have beaten me anyway but it probably would have been helpful on my end had I remembered/bothered to set my depth chart. My highest rated QB, RB, and WR were all buried.

PPPFFFTTTTT...excuses...excuses...you are just lucky it didn't count!! My team decided to take it easy on you...

i have my entire OOC open. did not renew yet, forgot. Will do so today..

On a side note, i still have FIVE schollys open with one cycle to go. Makes no sense. I have 7 offers out, and every guy has been GREEN since the day recruiting started. They are just sitting there, apparently wanting to go to trade school or prep school instead. I will be livid if i have to field 5 walk ons this year. Baffled.

Did you look at your emails? Some kids say they need a face to face meeting with the coaching staff before they can commit.

Did you look at your emails? Some kids say they need a face to face meeting with the coaching staff before they can commit.

I always make some kind of visit with the recruit whether it be a HC visit or a campus visit.

The TE I signed this season went kind of strange...I did a AC call, HC call, sent materials and did a HC visit, along with offering a scholly...he turned down the HC visit, but signed anyways...saving me $1K...

I thought I remember reading when I started that kids wouldn't commit unless you got them to campus, but that's totally not true.

Also, I'm WCSU.

Alfred

I also had a crazy thing happen to me. I did a AC scouting trip, the next cycle I sent out a Campus Visit, and a scholly offer. The player refused my visit offer, and took the scholly offer. Dude was trying to save me money? lol

I have two OL that I signed this year for $419 each. I called with my head coach and assistant four times, sent four letters, and had my assistant scout them.

I'm Merchant Marine btw.

yeah you can sign players without getting them to campus.

and yes some of my guys do want a face to face visit, but i have no cash left so OH WELL. I had to go all in on this qb. my current crop is like a mixture of Andrew Robinson and Forrest Gump. Useless.

Looks like we will be playing Iron Man football this year... Texas St Armadillos style.

yeah you can sign players without getting them to campus.

and yes some of my guys do want a face to face visit, but i have no cash left so OH WELL. I had to go all in on this qb. my current crop is like a mixture of Andrew Robinson and Forrest Gump. Useless.

Looks like we will be playing Iron Man football this year... Texas St Armadillos style.

Hey now...Forrest Gump was a key player for a team that won the national championship!!