College Hoops Sim League Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops Sim League Thread

Why did you go unemployed?

I missed the re up deadline. I thought I had another season left. Glad I checked today, lol Just had to add some more seasons, and it just gave me the option to re claim my team. I didnt have to apply

So, apparently someone else has Amherst. It's not showing up on the available jobs list.

Son of a...

EDIT: WAIT! There it is. For some reason it was well down the list, because alphabetical order is for suckers.

So, apparently someone else has Amherst. It's not showing up on the available jobs list.

Son of a...

EDIT: WAIT! There it is. For some reason it was well down the list, because alphabetical order is for suckers.
I'm happy you were finally able to get back in... just in time to watch Alfred win the NT! Don't worry, I'll give you all floor seats to watch us hang the banner after this coming season..

jekelish and CuseTroop ... do you guys have interest in trying to make a jump next season to a higher division? Depending how this upcoming season goes, I'm strongly considering it.

jekelish and CuseTroop ... do you guys have interest in trying to make a jump next season to a higher division? Depending how this upcoming season goes, I'm strongly considering it.
I'll be losing my star player, and working with a super young team so while I'd be okay with cultivating them...

Oh what the hell am I talking about. Yes, I'd be open to jumping.

Should have been able to start recruiting 35 minutes ago.. Still no dice. comeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnn

CuseTroop said:
Should have been able to start recruiting 35 minutes ago.. Still no dice. comeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnn

I started recruiting already.

I started recruiting already.

What. I'm showing recruiting money in the "recruiting summary" page

but when I search, and click a player, I'm showing no money, and no options to recruit, look at fss, anything

CuseTroop said:
What. I'm showing recruiting money in the "recruiting summary" page but when I search, and click a player, I'm showing no money, and no options to recruit, look at fss, anything

That's weird. Logout and back in. I have 4 recruits targeted with action already.

I completely forgot to start recruiting on time, so I'm behind a bit. Blargh.

I am recruiting a transfer from Keuka, however.

I completely forgot to start recruiting on time, so I'm behind a bit. Blargh.

I am recruiting a transfer from Keuka, however.

Still cant recruit from work, What.

Yea, I figured he would jump ship... Good player, just couldnt find him any time on the court last season. He would have played this season tho.

CuseTroop said:
I had my eyes on Stanley Lee... I see he is looking Alfreds way.. thats dumb
Lol. Should be locked up shortly. He looks solid.

Lol. Should be locked up shortly. He looks solid.

For sure.. I saw him, then saw his potential, my eyes lit up like crazy...

Then I saw who else was recruiting him, lol.

I dont have the $$ to get into any battles, lol

CuseTroop said:
For sure.. I saw him, then saw his potential, my eyes lit up like crazy... Then I saw who else was recruiting him, lol. I dont have the $$ to get into any battles, lol
Yeah, found and started working him early. He may end up the prize of my class

Well, I offered six scholarships, and all six accepted as soon as the signing period started.

So my recruiting process is already over with nearly $3000 to spare.

EDIT:

PG Derek Klinger, FR, 432 rating
SG Melvin Traylor, SO, 462 rating (transfer from Keuka)
SF John Johnson, FR, 449 rating
PF Ernest Radtke, SO, 475 rating (transfer from George Fox)
PF Jason Seabrook, FR, 416 rating
C James Terry, FR, 435 rating

I'm pretty damn happy with that class. 4 of the 6 have both an athleticism rating of 30+ and a work ethic rating of 50+, and the other two aren't very far off

EDIT 2: Edit Harder: One of you guys should go after a SG I was recruiting but didn't have room for, Gordon Davis from Michigan...441 rating, 30 ath./46 speed/23 reb./28 def./18 shot block/42 low post/22 perimeter (which obviously isn't great)/50 ball handling/33 passing/51 work ethic/68 stam./30 durability

If I hadn't already gotten in with Traylor when I discovered him I probably would have made him my primary SG target. He doesn't currently have any schools he's interested in so plenty of time to lock him up. Looking at you on this one, CuseTroop

Last edited:
Hey, Orangepace I just looked at my schedule and saw I'm playing you, and saw you roster...looks like we'll have a battle of two of the best point guards in the country between Abbot (677 rating) and my boy KJ (656 rating).

Unfortunately for me your entire team's average rating is 600, and mine is only 530 and going to go down when you add in the new batch of recruits. But hey, at least it'll be an epic point guard battle, right?

jekelish said:
Hey, Orangepace I just looked at my schedule and saw I'm playing you, and saw you roster...looks like we'll have a battle of two of the best point guards in the country between Abbot (677 rating) and my boy KJ (656 rating). Unfortunately for me your entire team's average rating is 600, and mine is only 530 and going to go down when you add in the new batch of recruits. But hey, at least it'll be an epic point guard battle, right?

Recruiting didn't finish so well for me, but my top 9 will be good this year. KJ was really good last season. Hoping for another Alfred run this coming season.

Justin Abbott, Alfred- 1st Team All-America preseason
Kevin Johnson, Amherst - 3rd Team All-America preseason
Jeffrey Smith, Keuka - HM All-America preseason
Philip Lavalley, Alfred - HM All-America preseason

I screwed the pooch recruiting this season... Trip had me all messed up. Plus, for some reason, it seemed like I blew through cash really fast... But I wasent recruiting very many players... idk.. Always next season!

And I even threw you a bone with a potentially really good player that I just didn't have room for, and nada. For shame, CuseTroop. For shame.

jekelish said:
And I even threw you a bone with a potentially really good player that I just didn't have room for, and nada. For shame, CuseTroop. For shame.

Thanks to the new app, I didn't get a notification about your boy... Son of a...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom