College Hoops Sim League Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops Sim League Thread

won 2, maybe 3 games last season. Sitting at 7-2 right now. I'm rocking a little easier schedule this year, but I really think its been my last few recruiting classes that are making the difference.

I'm going to stick with HD for a little while, see what happens.

Pace, if it turns out that we are getting this figured out, how do you feel about moving up? or do you just wanna stick with D3?
I'd be fine with moving up... rebuilding projects make things tough though.

Can anyone update me on how my boys at Amherst are doing? If they don't suck too badly I may just jump back on board and lead them to victory next season.
They're crushing it...8-1 (you're welcome for the blemish, signed Alfred).

I'd be fine with moving up... rebuilding projects make things tough though.

No doubt. I'm not saying next season. I want to make sure that I'm on the right track, and have a good handle on it, before I have to start over with a new team.

holy Orangepace ... talk about the game of the year! Triple overtime!

Your boy Poe hit a 3 with 3 seconds left to push the 3rd OT

Hell of a game man, makes me feel better about my team after going toe to toe with the conference big dog!

holy Orangepace ... talk about the game of the year! Triple overtime!

Your boy Poe hit a 3 with 3 seconds left to push the 3rd OT

Hell of a game man, makes me feel better about my team after going toe to toe with the conference big dog!
He'll of a game. Just saw it...

If anyone, ANYONE!, beats Alfred this year, prepare for your wife and children to be raped and pillaged! We are going undefeated mofos!

He'll of a game. Just saw it...

If anyone, ANYONE!, beats Alfred this year, prepare for your wife and children to be raped and pillaged! We are going undefeated mofos!

Who did you end up losing to?

Keuka is sitting at 18-4. With a weak SOS its going to take a conference tourny win to make the big show. Really happy on where my team is headed, but losing my nasty Center after this season.

jekelish - your squad is 19-2

Keuka is sitting at 18-4. With a weak SOS its going to take a conference tourny win to make the big show. Really happy on where my team is headed, but losing my nasty Center after this season.

Some ridiculous SIM.

Damnit. Of course they're 19-2 this year. I BUILT THAT DAMN TEAM.

you hopping back on next season?
More than likely. I need to be around for my boy KJ's senior season. I need to see how much he's improved this year, and if he'll climb past a 700 rating when it's all said and done.

you hopping back on next season?
I'm definitely sticking around at least another season before trying my luck at another level... I'm thinking I have a potential NC contender this season.

More than likely. I need to be around for my boy KJ's senior season. I need to see how much he's improved this year, and if he'll climb past a 700 rating when it's all said and done.

He's sitting at 638 right now. Gained 7 on D, 13 perimeter (putting him at 88) 5 on Ball Handling (78) 2 on passing, 6 on work ethic. and gaining a little bit in some other areas

He's sitting at 638 right now. Gained 7 on D, 13 perimeter (putting him at 88) 5 on Ball Handling (78) 2 on passing, 6 on work ethic. and gaining a little bit in some other areas
My stars progress has slowed dramatically this season too... He's pretty comparable with the others at his year now. They must plateau a bit.

My stars progress has slowed dramatically this season too... He's pretty comparable with the others at his year now. They must plateau a bit.

is he blue in any more areas?

Holy crap...he's up to 88 on perimeter!? He was in the 20s when I recruited him.

I'm definitely sticking around at least another season before trying my luck at another level... I'm thinking I have a potential NC contender this season.

I'm cool with that. Not in a rush to move up. Whenever you're ready, I'll make the jump too.

Alfred destroys Hartwick... how's that for payback, you chachs!

/rant

I seriously think this squad could make a good run in the tourney. Looks like CuseTroop and me are running around here. Lol.

Alfred destroys Hartwick... how's that for payback, you chachs!

/rant

I seriously think this squad could make a good run in the tourney. Looks like CuseTroop and me are running around here. Lol.

I'm pretty excited for my Keuka team. I might make the tourney for (I think) the first time. My junior PG is averaging 18 ppg. Losing a star center tho, his back up is decent, hoping to recruit a stud this off season.

Idk why the basketball side of this hasent taken off like the football side... You think we would have some interest here

I'm pretty excited for my Keuka team. I might make the tourney for (I think) the first time. My junior PG is averaging 18 ppg. Losing a star center tho, his back up is decent, hoping to recruit a stud this off season.

Idk why the basketball side of this hasent taken off like the football side... You think we would have some interest here
im interested

When are we going to get conference brackets?!! I need to make a little bit of a run to clinch my way into the big show!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom