College Hoops Sim League Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops Sim League Thread

Finished the season 25-1 at Alfred... Need 3 more wins to break their best season record. NT here I come. I'm chasing Final Four.

Finished the season 25-1 at Alfred... Need 3 more wins to break their best season record. NT here I come. I'm chasing Final Four.
We both got 1 seeds. Hope to see you in the championships!!!

Time to get an update - how are my boys at Amherst doing?

Time to get an update - how are my boys at Amherst doing?

you guys are a 1 seed in the Post season invitational.. (the NIT) I'm a 4 seed. My first time in the post season.

Congrats to OP for not only making the big dance, but bringing home a number 2 seed!

I lost first round, by 3. Amherst and Alfred are still dancing.

I lost first round, by 3. Amherst and Alfred are still dancing.
My boys shall not let up... Chance to get to the sweet 16 now... Already set the all time best record in a season at Alfred this season, just looking to expand on it.. I want a 30 win season.

Damn. Alfred out of teh NT. Building again for next year begins now... Need 4 players through recruiting..

So I plan to stay at this level next season and maybe look for a jump the following season... Have to re-evaluate after this coming season.

So I plan to stay at this level next season and maybe look for a jump the following season... Have to re-evaluate after this coming season.

Roger that. Keep me posted, and I'll make the jump with ya

I really hope my boys win the NIT or whatever the hell they call it. Then I can come back and guide them to glory in the real tournament.

I really hope my boys win the NIT or whatever the hell they call it. Then I can come back and guide them to glory in the real tournament.

Jek - Your boy Dean Collins pulled in 2nd team all American honors.

OP had Justin Abbot bring home 3rd team.

Hornorable mentions, Kevin Johnson, Amherst.. Jeffery Smith, Keuka

Jek - Your boy Dean Collins pulled in 2nd team all American honors.

OP had Justin Abbot bring home 3rd team.

Hornorable mentions, Kevin Johnson, Amherst.. Jeffery Smith, Keuka
Abbott is going for POY next season...

Abbott is going for POY next season...

I'm pumped for next season, but will lose 4 seniors at the end of it.

I think I might drop my Yost team, and add another basketball team. Not sure yet.

I'm pumped for next season, but will lose 4 seniors at the end of it.

I think I might drop my Yost team, and add another basketball team. Not sure yet.
Let me know if you do.. I may be up for that.

Time for me to get back in the saddle. Though, sadly, I just realized my team loses a bunch of players including the apparently 2nd Team AA, Dean Collins. Going to be tougher to keep the momentum going than I thought.

Time for me to get back in the saddle. Though, sadly, I just realized my team loses a bunch of players including the apparently 2nd Team AA, Dean Collins. Going to be tougher to keep the momentum going than I thought.
Don't worry... You're playing for second place anyway...

Three seasons ago, I won a heavy recruiting battle for my best player, justin Abbott v the team that won the championship this last season. Feeling pretty great about that.

So I'm dropping my Yost team. I'm headed on vacation next week, and will dont want to have to worry about recruiting for football. I only need 2 basketball players, so I can handle that, but I dont wanna waste vaca time trying to recruit 10 football players. I'll prolly pick up the 2nd basketball team when i get back from the trip.

So I'm dropping my Yost team. I'm headed on vacation next week, and will dont want to have to worry about recruiting for football. I only need 2 basketball players, so I can handle that, but I dont wanna waste vaca time trying to recruit 10 football players. I'll prolly pick up the 2nd basketball team when i get back from the trip.
Yeah, I'm likely going to drop after next season. Had already redshirted players, so stuck doing it.

I let my football team drop as well. Honestly, I liked basketball a lot more than the football one, frankly.

I let my football team drop as well. Honestly, I liked basketball a lot more than the football one, frankly.

I think I do too, but I love that our stagg conference is full of guys from here.

I love the football and basketball. only fun though if other guys are there...

Holy shiit. I just went to check my basketball team, and it said unemployed. Almost lost it, lol. I was able to pick em tho.

Holy shiit. I just went to check my basketball team, and it said unemployed. Almost lost it, lol. I was able to pick em tho.
Why did you go unemployed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom