Women's Lacrosse - Colorado names Kailah Kempney Assistant Lacrosse Coach | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Colorado names Kailah Kempney Assistant Lacrosse Coach

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
BOULDER – University of Colorado head lacrosse coach Ann Elliott announced the hiring of Kailah Kempney as assistant coach on Thursday.

“I am excited to announce the addition of Kailah Kempney to our staff at Colorado,” said Elliott. “Kailah is an unbelievably talented lacrosse player, who has a great passion for playing and teaching the game. Coming from Syracuse, Kailah knows what it takes to compete for championships and has learned from one of the biggest names in lacrosse in [Syracuse head coach] Gary Gait. I am looking forward to the perspective and energy Kailah will bring to our program. She will be an incredible asset to all of our players on a daily basis.”

Kempney makes the move to Boulder after finishing a stellar four-year playing career at Syracuse this past May in which the Orange combined for an impressive 74-19 record. During her time as a student-athlete, she competed in a program-record four consecutive Final Fours and made two National Championship appearances.

“I am very thankful for this opportunity to begin my collegiate coaching career at Colorado,” said Kempney. “It’s exciting to be joining Annie and the rest of the coaching staff to continue developing this young program and take it to the next level. I am looking forward to what this next year has in store and working hard with our student athletes to achieve our goals athletically and academically.”

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=210251989

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom