Combo OMG! & What! | Syracusefan.com

Combo OMG! & What!

Flacusian

All Conference
A game that we had plethora opportunities to win. The one thing that we didn't bring was poise and experience. But on the good side the boys showed us that they are improving by leaps and bounds. Defense was very good for the most part.

Obviously...the What plays cost us the game. Waaaaayyyyy too many turnovers. The second half was a clinic on how to turn the ball over but somehow we miraculously mounted a valiant comeback... only to piss it away with careless turnovers caused by inexperience.

I feel for Kaleb Joseph because he single handedly gave the game away... TWICE.

But all in all, you have to feel good about the progress we saw in many areas. We knew we were going to lose some games early on this season. I'll think we should be proud of how they played.

A game that we had plethora opportunities to win. The one thing that we didn't bring was poise and experience. But on the good side the boys showed us that they are improving by leaps and bounds. Defense was very good for the most part.

Obviously...the What plays cost us the game. Waaaaayyyyy too many turnovers. The second half was a clinic on how to turn the ball over but somehow we miraculously mounted a valiant comeback... only to piss it away with careless turnovers caused by inexperience.

I feel for Kaleb Joseph because he single handedly gave the game away... TWICE.

But all in all, you have to feel good about the progress we saw in many areas. We knew we were going to lose some games early on this season. I'll think we should be proud of how they played.

thats what makes it so dang frustrating. they did the hard things, and then just gave the ball to michigan countless times down the stretch. These werent pressured turnovers, these were just stupid ass turnovers that you just cant afford.

Not to be too tough on Joseph, but anyone else just hoping he got the ball out of his hands quickly before that turnover. Soon as he drove to the hoop...felt like bad things would follow. I don't know - kid still makes me nervous. I guess this why G and Cooney were in charge down the stretch against Iowa.

Still, hopefully we learn from it. That's the big takeaway - we played tough, and had a nice comeback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom