Congrats uconn. | Syracusefan.com

Congrats uconn.

the poster said deal with it, they are good and their back court is the best in the nation
their back court is the most over rated in the country, yes. Great back courts don't lose to Stanford at home and Houston on the road. Let alone when Houston was missing 3 starters.

their back court is the most over rated in the country, yes. Great back courts don't lose to Stanford at home and Houseton on the road. Let alone when Houston was missing 3 starters.

Napier is a great player. Boatright sucks.

Trueblue25 said:
God forbid we wait till even conference play let alone march before making these threads.

Come on guys your interrupting my lord of the rings day.

They have no front court. Napier is good. They barely beat BC, Indiana and Maryland. Needed a miracle to get a good win against Florida. Lost to two crap teams. They could easily have 6 losses right now.

Not saying they can't get better but their front court deficiencies really can't be fixed this year.

I throw people (who say Uconn is good) under the bus any chance I can get. ;)[/quote
JJ was that your wife on ESPN prior to the Texas Bowl? I said it was but my wife said it wasen't!

JJ was that your wife on ESPN prior to the Texas Bowl? I said it was but my wife said it wasen't!

From where I am standing it is physically impossible.
I know your tricks, Dewey.
hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 6460

Trueblue25 is this still your opinion? Just curious.

Well, they may not be the "best duo" but they are certainly down there with the last guards I'd like Syracuse to face.

Siva and Smith
Napier and Boatrite

Small, quick guards that caused trouble.

If you guys really think that anything before mid January truly reflects a teams potential/talent then... I don't know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom