Congrats uconn. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats uconn.

Well, they may not be the "best duo" but they are certainly down there with the last guards I'd like Syracuse to face.

Siva and Smith
Napier and Boatrite

Small, quick guards that caused trouble.

If you guys really think that anything before mid January truly reflects a teams potential/talent then... I don't know.

Siva?

Siva?
Referring towards last year, as that was the other comparably small guard duo that gave us fits.

All in all I think Uconn will be a trap team in March.

Siva was probably the one guy from vile who did not give us problems.
offensively I agree. But his defensive presence gave us fits.

…says the guy who was convinced in january that Ucon will win it all

They could win it all.

It's January 2nd.

UB could win it all for all we know.

Siva was probably the one guy from vile who did not give us problems.
I admit I let his perfomances vs us colored my view of him. I don't know if he ever had a good games vs us. I was shocked to see him playing for Detroit,

Trueblue25 said:
They could win it all. It's January 2nd. UB could win it all for all we know.

Lol dude you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself. You said you're convinced Uconn will win it all this year. That's bad. Real bad. Admit you weren't thinking clearly when you said that and you now see that Uconn stinks and we'll all try to move on from making fun of that abomination of a prediction.

Lol dude you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself. You said you're convinced Uconn will win it all this year. That's bad. Real bad. Admit you weren't thinking clearly when you said that and you now see that Uconn stinks and we'll all try to move on from making fun of that abomination of a prediction.
That's bad because we're all SU fans and don't want to admit Uconn very likely may remain relevant. Whats even worse? The continued posting of threads like this that vindicate the memory of our rivalry that should be dead.

You don't see a college basketball teams true character, in my opinion, until right before march.

That's bad because we're all SU fans and don't want to admit Uconn very likely may remain relevant. Whats even worse? The continued posting of threads like this that vindicate the memory of our rivalry that should be dead.

You don't see a college basketball teams true character, in my opinion, until right before march.
I think we just might have seen uconn's true character new years eve when they lot to a terrible Houston team that was missing 3 starters.

I think we just might have seen uconn's true character new years eve when they lot to a terrible Houston team that was missing 3 starters.

Maybe.

I just never take bad losses this early too seriously. UConn is the one team in my memory that takes "playing to the level of your competition" even further than Syracuse.

Syracuse seems to be improving with that, Uconn still has issues.

:p
Dang my wife is always right and I'm always wrong...I'm just going to tell it was so I can be right for once
see what happens when the marines allow women to become drill sergeants ;)

Louisville and Memphis aren't as scary as some would be led to believe.

They need to beat memphis and louisville to get a 4 or 5 and I dont think they can do either.

I don't think Louisville is quite the elite team we expected them to be preseason. Memphis is always solid.

Louisville and Memphis aren't as scary as some would be led to believe.

For cuse maybe not.. for uconn they are the mountain that has to be climbed to get a decent seed or even the only chance into the tourney should uconn suffer more losses like houston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom