Congrats uconn. | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats uconn.

No. Did not realize u were a uconn fAn

I'm not, I hate them more any other team in sports. I'm just asking because it's now different than your post from January.

This isn't hard to understand.

Napier is a senior.

SU is losing many of its best players to the pros every year.

Aside from Melo, it's usually not a recipe for success.

Cross your fingers that the NBA thinks Joseph is too short a year from now.

This isn't hard to understand.

Napier is a senior.

SU is losing many of its best players to the pros every year.

Aside from Melo, it's usually not a recipe for success.

Cross your fingers that the NBA thinks Joseph is too short a year from now.

You must have been a sleep about 365 days ago. The woah is me stuff needs to stop. It was a disappointing year. They happen.

They still won,

And UConn is a much better team than it was in December.
Yes, they are. But so is Florida. And playing on a big neutral court stage is a lot different than playing at home. We'll see.

Cuseman78 said:
You must have been a sleep about 365 days ago. The woah is me stuff needs to stop. It was a disappointing year. They happen.

Oh, I was awake.

But our turnover rate lately is making it tough.

Let's revisit this again if Florida wins it's third title in eight years or UConn gets its fourth overall.

Michigan May be headed to back to back Final 4s.

With our resources, the trophy case should be a little more crowded.

Sorry. Was in ny over the weekend. Didnt get a chance to watch the game as we were driving home

Hell has frozen over. Officially.

I said all year they were a dangerous team. And it is proven again

You started a thread in January laughing at the notion of them being in the Final 4.

Now I realize what happened. Your multiple threads have been merged into one.

And your mocking thread title (which your opening post referenced) no longer exists.

Were people who are saying UConn will never get a B10 invite paying attention when Rutgers got one? They aren't much different from Rutgers. Better sports vs. not being AAU.

Thanks guys. Don't expect a win vs. Florida, they are terrifying right now. Never expected this much, either, so who knows.

their back court is the most over rated in the country, yes. Great back courts don't lose to Stanford at home and Houston on the road. Let alone when Houston was missing 3 starters.
Right they,ve played horribly so far. We should be so lucky.

Actually it appears he may have said that tic after being mocked for saying they could be #1 in the east and win the NCAA.
And people say I have too much time on my hands. You are pulling up threads from January. Yes in January uconn looked awful. Heck they even lost to Louisville by 33 three weeks ago. Point of the story I find it borderline stalking that you find posts of mine from January 2.

And people say I have too much time on my hands. You are pulling up threads from January. Yes in January uconn looked awful. Heck they even lost to Louisville by 33 three weeks ago. Point of the story I find it borderline stalking that you find posts of mine from January 2.

You talking to me Willis?

"The only thing I could ever find wrong with being in the Hall of Fame is it's a little too close to Connecticut." -Jim Boeheim”

Nope eao115 brother! Nothing worse than the poster who wrote the SU winning the title poster in dated April 8

Oh, I was awake.

But our turnover rate lately is making it tough.

Let's revisit this again if Florida wins it's third title in eight years or UConn gets its fourth overall.

Michigan May be headed to back to back Final 4s.

With our resources, the trophy case should be a little more crowded.
This is why we root for Wisconsin

Another UConn title potentially looming, this season should be called The Sum of All Fears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom