Congrats uconn. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats uconn.

adk(roc)CUSE said:
Wish we knew how to win in March like UConn.

Oh, you're not allowed to say that there.

On yet another final 4. I dislike the program but they win in March
And the ACC really needs to do something about improving the league in basketball, the top of the league ended up not being very good, and the rest of the league was terrible. Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and now Louisville, have brought more basketball, and football to the league then what they had by far. Its time to add the last eastern team, and shut the Big 10 out of NYC completely. Plus it would give all the UConn haters something to talk about all year long, and give us a real rival in our new league.

Fun team to watch. As the game went on I started not "rooting" for them but I wasn't exactly rooting for MSU either.

They caught some breaks but this was a legit win.

Congrats

baggerbob said:
And the ACC really needs to do something about improving the league in basketball, the top of the league ended up not being very good, and the rest of the league was terrible. Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and now Louisville, have brought more basketball, and football to the league then what they had by far. Its time to add the last eastern team, and shut the Big 10 out of NYC completely. Plus it would give all the UConn haters something to talk about all year long, and give us a real rival in our new league.

You should know better than to start this again.

Most people here threw the last bit of dirt on UConn's grave long ago.

They're dead as a program. Don't you know that?

Survived missing a tournament due to APR, stuck in a conference with 1 road game within 500 miles, and had a legend coach retire. Gotta hand it to them.

Don't congratulate those asshats
SHABAZZ-NAPIER150.JPG

I hate his stupid face so much.

in my mouf. UConn winning is almost as low a feeling as losing to Dayton. The end of this season has just been awful.

Ollie did a hell of a job getting his team together after being completely drubbed by Louisville. That train was officially off the tracks and he got them together at the right time. Now they are arguably playing better than anyone in the country. Unlike last year, we never righted the ship this year.

Ours could be leaving for a conference rival. Ugh!

They did deserve and earn their way to final 4.

But why do they need to be congratulated for that? F em.

I can't wait to watch Florida embarrass them next week.

I know it's a revenge game for Florida and they SHOULD win. But probably largely based on what happened this year, I'm kind of leery about their 30 game winning streak. Storrs has that magical run thing going right now. They made Sparty look amateurish on the big stage, and Napier will probably be the best player on the court.

Glad you agree .. I've been saying this all along. They know how to get it done .. period. And I really like Ollie to boot.

F Them
A gift?

They were a 7 seed.

And first 7 seed to advance to the FF since expansion.

Also, Florida's only 2 losses this season were to UConn and Wisky.

I know it's a revenge game for Florida and they SHOULD win. But probably largely based on what happened this year, I'm kind of leery about their 30 game winning streak. Storrs has that magical run thing going right now. They made Sparty look amateurish on the big stage, and Napier will probably be the best player on the court.

Maybe so, but after napier you would take every player on Florida's roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom