Cooney was Shaky Potatoes tonight | Syracusefan.com

Cooney was Shaky Potatoes tonight

He was flat out terrible and has been. But G is even worse (except on D up top)

Is it time to let Ithaca barrel have his name back?

He was flat out terrible and has been. But G is even worse (except on D up top)

That's the problem - was the problem coming into the season - Cooney is an in the mix guard - not a starter - he's too easily to completely lock down - we need Ennis to come back and the incoming guard to be able to play some 2g and back up Ennis - can't just have Cooney being blanketed at the 3 point line - we already dont use Rak and with no Grant we have no scoring options

What do you mean tonight? More like since the ND game. The way he's playing the last month is what we all feared before the season started.

Shakey's Mojo Potatoes
By babygirl65 on December 01, 2006

star35.png
4 Reviews
  • timer.png
  • Prep Time: 1 hrs 30 mins
  • Total Time: 2 hrs
  • Servings: 4-6
About This Recipe
"I don't know if you remember Shakey's Pizza but they would serve these potatoes with their famous Chicken and it was so good!! The best pizza and chicken with potatoes EVER!! Make them and let me know what you think!!"

Ingredients
    • 6 large idaho baking potatoes
    • 2 cups flour
    • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    • 2 teaspoons thyme
    • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
    • salt, to taste
    • pepper, to taste
    • 1/2 cup milk
    • oil
Directions
  1. Bake the potatoes in the oven at 425F for about 1 hour, let cool. (I rub olive oil on my potatoes, then wrap in foil, my preference)
  2. Cut each potato into 1/4" rounds.
  3. Heat oil to 375°F
  4. Stir together the flour, cayenne, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. (you can adjust seasonings to your liking)
  5. Dip each potato wedge into the milk (can add egg if you want), then dredge thoroughly in the seasoned flour mixture.
  6. Deep fry wedges without overcrowding, until crisp and golden.
  7. Drain on paper towels and serve.

What do you mean tonight? More like since the ND game. The way he's playing the last month is what we all feared before the season started.

He had a good game in Duke 1, also.
Other than ND and the first Duke game, 2014 has not been kind to Trevor.

He's kinda liked watery, scalloped potatoes right now.

He's whatever my least favorite type of potato is right now...

But think of it this way, I'm Irish, so I love basically all types of potatoes (translation: I STILL HAVE FAITH!!!!!)

He truly is shaky. Nothing is really smooth. Feel for the kid. The problem is when he's not making shots (more often than not), he makes himself so one dimensional trying to make shots, if that makes sense.

Thing is, tonight he started out with the nice drive to the hoop and the steal and layup - seemed like he would really build on that but he just can't buy one from beyond the arc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom