Cornell Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

That was a very DC move by Thompson.

Teamwork...assists...that is a key to winning. good job there

I'd rather see a burnt out tired Thompson for 40 than one minute of DC. Not sure there is one aspect of this game that DC is better than him at.

Top of the zone is so bad. These are just too wide open of shots.

This team is not interested in playing any kind of defense.

Lydon is one of the best pure shooters ever to wear Orange.

We keep fumbling the ball as if our fingers are superglued together. Were craft projects due today?

They've gone 5 minutes without a basket and we're only up 4?

Wow, the turnpike, the closest turnpike is in PA or NJ, lol. Cornell only hits it from the parking lot. We hit it from the turnpike!!

I like TT, but he needs to simplify his offense right now. He's the 4th option at best.

So much more length. Cornell should not be close much longer -- should not.

Ha, G man announcing that "so far Cornell is doing a great job of keeping this a half court game." Well, isn't that what the SU zone does, not to mention keeping inferior teams (at least athletically) in the game. :(:mad:

Roberson... oh my goodness... it appears that he is on a different planet.

Why are there 3 Cornell guys fighting over the ball under our basket, and no SU guys in the area at all. We are already down the court. Maybe we get the rebound if we hang around...

Ha, G man announcing that "so far Cornell is doing a great job of keeping this a half court game." Well, isn't that what the SU zone does, not to mention keeping inferior teams (at least athletically) in the game. :(:mad:

B9316427663Z.1_20150227234417_000_GO7A36GMI.1-0.jpg

Why are there 3 Cornell guys fighting over the ball under our basket, and no SU guys in the area at all. We are already down the court. Maybe we get the rebound if we hang around...

Seems to be a trend this year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom