Could this be the first year a 16 beats a 1? | Syracusefan.com

Could this be the first year a 16 beats a 1?

No. Zaga will just need to extend its best players a few more minutes tjan it wanted.

With the play in games for the 16 seeds, 2 one seeds are no playing what used to be 15 seeds in the first round.

The teams at the bottom were already getting better, and now a couple of 16 seeds will be even better thanks to the play in game. It's gonna happen some day, I just hope we are very far away when it does.

34-31 -- its a battle.

Olynyk..one of the rarest of players in that he went from underrated to overrated in a matter of weeks.

Zags are rusty from not having played a team to contest them in over 2 months. They have a case of cupcakeitis to burn off.

Olynyk does a whirling dervish walk that goes uncalled..then misses a dunk..and about five seconds after the miss...refs call a foul. Im sure a phone call has been made from somewhere in NCAA headquarters.

Olynyk does a whirling dervish walk that goes uncalled..then misses a dunk..and about five seconds after the miss...refs call a foul. Im sure a phone call has been made from somewhere in NCAA headquarters.
Nah, the whole world wants a 16 over a 1. That's some good publicity right there.

There are idiots who think she (griner) could play in the nba

Hmm, I remember when UConn was getting to 100 consecutive wins (women) there were posts on here about how competitive they could be against our men's team, and if they could beat D1 men's teams.

Olynyk..one of the rarest of players in that he went from underrated to overrated in a matter of weeks.
Not as overrated as this guy:

i

Remember Dan Dickau? TJ Sorrentine? Zags have a solid history of overrated players.

I would love to see one of these small traditionally black colleges get a huge upset

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom