Crean out at IU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Crean out at IU

If Illinois ends up with Bennett and Indiana ends up with Alford, I expect Illinois to win more games and generally be a better program in the future than Indiana.
oh, absolutely agree with that! Bennett is an infinitely better coach

I have 2-3 friends that went to UCLA. Successful people but by no means big time alumni and they all can't stand Alford. One of them went so far to say the downside of this season for them is it could buy Alford more time.

I was in Iowa City while he was in Iowa and I never heard one nice thing about him or his family. Perhaps people had great experiences, but everyone I knew seemed to loathe him as a person. FWIW.

Last edited:
Brad Stevens isn't leaving the Celtics 5 million per year for those insane fans.
They have 2 B1G titles and 3 Sweet 16s the last 5 years.

Andy Katz is pushing Tony Bennett.

hmm must be some real murmurs out there about Bennett willingness to leave UVA...

If they are all dead, I would kiss you so hard.
th

Thomas Bryant to Cuse. With Crean gone he could transfer to a school that is close to his family and be eligible immediately. We're an hour down the road. 2 days ago he was asked if he couldn't play for Crean, then who would he like to play for?

Boeheim.

Ah, I'll miss ol' Tommy Crean. Maybe he can take JTIII's job, so that I can hate Crean and G'Town at the same time and be more efficient.
I'm all for efficiency...but there's so much more vitriol when there's a Thompson around to despise.

Thomas Bryant to Cuse. With Crean gone he could transfer to a school that is close to his family and be eligible immediately. We're an hour down the road. 2 days ago he was asked if he couldn't play for Crean, then who would he like to play for?

Boeheim.

He'd have to sit a year which I doubt he'd do.

Would Jimmy B leave if IU gave him a 4 year contract? He still wants to coach after next season.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom