Criminal Minds | Syracusefan.com

Criminal Minds

temery

What?
I am looking for another program to serial watch ... What do y'all think about Criminal Minds?

I am looking for another program to serial watch ... What do y'all think about Criminal Minds?

I used to watch it religiously, especially in the early days with Mandy Patinkin. Kept waiting for him to bust out a song or two.

Kind of lost interest in recent years. The characters don't do it for me anymore.

How old are you now and what is your life expectancy? (You might not last as long as required!)

How old are you now and what is your life expectancy? (You might not last as long as required!)

Now that school has started ill only be able to watch a couple shows a night. Being an insomniac, I may get in another three or four if I can't sleep.

Now that school has started ill only be able to watch a couple shows a night. Being an insomniac, I may get in another three or four if I can't sleep.

I loved The Wire and Breaking Bad. Did those is marathon fashion. Hard acts to follow.

I think Criminal Minds is a good choice. Some of the episodes are done exceptionally well. It's not the type of show you can watch season after season, like Breaking Bad, and have it all seamlessly fit together because many of the episodes are stand alones within broader character storylines. Still, it is a good show.

I think Criminal Minds is a good choice. Some of the episodes are done exceptionally well. It's not the type of show you can watch season after season, like Breaking Bad, and have it all seamlessly fit together because many of the episodes are stand alones within broader character storylines. Still, it is a good show.

Agreed. It's only a handful of episodes in a season that contribute to whatever the season long theme/storyline is. But it is a freaking awesome show.

Also I would tell you to look into any of the USA shows as well, White Collar, Royal Pains, Burn Notice (my favorite of these), Suits, Monk and Pysch. All are outstanding and have several years worth of stuff on Netflix.

The first two seasons of The Killing are pretty good as well. That's a show you can follow like a story, episode to episode.

Agreed. It's only a handful of episodes in a season that contribute to whatever the season long theme/storyline is. But it is a freaking awesome show.

Also I would tell you to look into any of the USA shows as well, White Collar, Royal Pains, Burn Notice (my favorite of these), Suits, Monk and Pysch. All are outstanding and have several years worth of stuff on Netflix.

Suits is on netflix? Game over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom