crowd vs weather tues | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

crowd vs weather tues

if I can spend $3k on seasons I can spend $15 on an NIT game.
obviously, but I am not giving this program more money for this BS product. you want to keep throwing money at it? good for you.

if we get 30k+ in the dome for a game and a few thousand posting on here and the ones spending time debating and talking about the team are fair weather fans then what does that mean about the other 10s of thousands?

Half the people going to games really don't care. There isn't much to do in town and basketball is a way of life. It's like going to the movies or a show in most towns, if this product does turn for the worse there will be sub 10k games. Look at football.

If you spend thousands on seasons and can't scrape up $15.00 for a tourney game I'm not sure what to say.
the point is that I am not paying even more money than I already have to watch 2 grad transfers make mind-boggling decision after mind-boggling decision with impunity.

Ha, I havent seen your posts in awhile, for whatever reason. I generally see the other 9, Headmaster, and you 9's always mention the other guy. It's pretty cool to have a friendship and game companion like that! I actually had a very good experience this season at Wisconsin with Zippie. The guy seems to do everything right, and I endorse him for anyone needing someone to split a pair of tickets like I(he) did this season. I think it's cool you guys have been set for years. I really appreciate fans like you. I think this thread under estimates central new yorkers! If people dont go, it wont be due to the weather(other than maybe the students who might choose to come back). The locals are rugged, as are people like you within a good radius.
Headmaster9 is my wife. We met when Syracuse played Kentucky in the dome in 94 and got married in Las Vegas on our way to see Syracuse play Alabama in Phoenix in 2004. We've been traveling around the country watching Syracuse play every since.
SUball

Headmaster9 is my wife. We met when Syracuse played Kentucky in the dome in 94 and got married in Las Vegas on our way to see Syracuse play Alabama in Phoenix in 2004. We've been traveling around the country watching Syracuse play every since.
SUball

Thanks for letting me know. I really am impressed with how you travel to the games. I wish I had a travel partner that lived even near me, let alone with me!

That'll teach them for sure. Isn't that the exact definition of fair weather fan? Certainly your given right but hey at least admit and own it.
no, it's actually not the definition of a fair weather fan.

no, it's actually not the definition of a fair weather fan.

I agree with your logic, it is SOLID. However, I dont like your posts, because I believe in sticking with your team through thick and thin. Many are saying they belonged in the big dance. If they can DESTROY some tems unleashing their anger, I think it could prove they belonged. I dont mean to take any bad tone with you, but in a joking manner I want to say that you dont live up to your screen name! How is that?!?

the point is that I am not paying even more money than I already have to watch 2 grad transfers make mind-boggling decision after mind-boggling decision with impunity.

here's a deal. i'll buy you a ticket. meet me at the dome so I know you're really going and i'll hand it to you. just pm me, i'll buy it right now. deal?

You like to wager. I will bet you $50 right now that it wont even be 8 inches by tip off. I will make the bet right NOW if you'd like.
interesting that you would make a bet like that. Doesn't only God know?

here's a deal. i'll buy you a ticket. meet me at the dome so I know you're really going and i'll hand it to you. just pm me, i'll buy it right now. deal?

That sounds like something I'd do. I like how you used both solid logic, and then took action. It's similar to certain bets Ive made on here! Im glad youre posting now, bro. Please do not stop, you have solid logic.

after watching this season, you still think that the grad transfers were the problem? they were just about the only reason that we were competitive this season. both shot over 40% from 3 and 805 from the free throw line. White was our only player that made any of the all league teams..

after watching this season, you still think that the grad transfers were the problem? they were just about the only reason that we were competitive this season. both shot over 40% from 3 and 805 from the free throw line. White was our only player that made any of the all league teams..

Think I read that White is 6 threes away from our single season record.

competitive with who exactly? we were competitive with the bubble and still lost. so Andrew white was the best player for the best NIT team. good for him, it does mean something.

I get it now, you guys are getting free tickets to come in here and convince the rubes to go to the game. my bad, I should have seen it earlier.

I get it now, you guys are getting free tickets to come in here and convince the rubes to go to the game. my bad, I should have seen it earlier.

Payment Details - Thank you for your payment!
$125.00
Item Total:
$120.00
Service Charges: $5.00
Delivery Charges: $0.00
Paid Today: $125.00
Balance: $0.00

Payment Details - Thank you for your payment!
$125.00
Item Total:
$120.00
Service Charges: $5.00
Delivery Charges: $0.00
Paid Today: $125.00
Balance: $0.00

That's much better than the extra charges from ticketb**t*rd...they really love to stick it to you, at least for concerts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom