crowd vs weather tues | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

crowd vs weather tues

You're crazy. I wouldn't expect anyone outside of Syracuse to chance it.
th

This is insane & reckless. Postpone the game until tomorrow night. If ESPN can't even get there to televise it, what's the point of playing it in an empty arena. Probably will be fewer than 1,000 there tonight.

One day, my yet-to-be-conceived child(ren) will ask me about the "Storm of 2017". I want to be able to show a picture of me in the Dome. It would be a great life lesson for them...I think :cool:

And that picture will go great next to the one you'll be taking with said kid(s) as you are, so I am told, outside to dig up your milk gallons so the kids can wash their PBJ sandies down with cereal.

Just postpone the game to Wednesday already! This is stupidity. Although I live three miles from the Dome, I am afraid that IF my plow guy does my driveway, the road plow will subsequently block me in. (This appears to be some kind of universal law.) In the past I have shoveled myself out, but I don't have the back strength to do more than 3-4 inches.

I want to see the guys in person! Postpone the game to Wednesday and give all of us a chance to see our team play.

hope the dome has a bunch of cots.. maybe you could borrow the tents the kids used for the Duke camp out

With most of the SU campus shut down, how is the bus service and sidewalk situation going to look? the parking lots will probably bad too

Our campus is now shut down until afternoon tomorrow, but we also have a lot of people coming from the south who work here.

Just postpone the game to Wednesday already! This is stupidity. Although I live three miles from the Dome, I am afraid that IF my plow guy does my driveway, the road plow will subsequently block me in. (This appears to be some kind of universal law.) In the past I have shoveled myself out, but I don't have the back strength to do more than 3-4 inches.

I want to see the guys in person! Postpone the game to Wednesday and give all of us a chance to see our team play.

they really should move it. Greensboro probably isn't getting out of here till Thursday anyways.

they really should move it. Greensboro probably isn't getting out of here till Thursday anyways.

Maybe move it to Greensboro?

How about they just cancel the game?

All schools and businesses close tomorrow and tickets to the game are $5.

not sure how much the school cares bout the game when you factor in do they actually make money off of it? the ticket money doesnt go to them does it?

This is insane & reckless. Postpone the game until tomorrow night. If ESPN can't even get there to televise it, what's the point of playing it in an empty arena. Probably will be fewer than 1,000 there tonight.

The NCAA's dream ☹️

This does seem to be crazy. It's not like you local people are scared of a little snow but when so many are starting to say it's getting bad, this really seems like a mess waiting to happen.

True fans will go to the game.

Fair weather fans' support waivers because they are front runners.

Nobody's happy to be in the NIT.

Do I get a pass if the roads are CLOSED in my county due to the storm and I can't make the drive? :)

Surprised it took them this long. We did once go to a women's game in weather like this w about 20 others. Done gave away soda and snacks.

Was thinking it'd be the same tonight, now I have to cook!

if anyone is watching the forecast. weather.com has another 8-12 tonight and 6-10 tomorrow.. 90-100% chance of snow every hour until mid thursday for much CNY. the heavy snow is just hitting upstate now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom