McCord
Diggs
Barron
OG
Meeks
Ross-Simmons

Chesnut?
Wax?
Meeks has 10 college receptions. I don’t think he’s the guy. Agree with the rest, plus Grant if he has a good year because of size at the position.

Meeks has 10 college receptions. I don’t think he’s the guy. Agree with the rest, plus Grant if he has a good year because of size at the position.
The NFL doesn’t draft based on stats.

My thoughts are (based one what I’ve seen)

Should be:
McCord
OG
Chestnut
Diggs

Have a good chance:
Barron
Grant
Cinco
Wax

have a slight chance:
McDonald
Allen
Villari
Jacquez

No disrespect to LeQuint and I hope i’m wrong, but I don’t think he has the speed to be an NFL RB.
not sure he does either. But RBs with decent size who cant catch block meet some teams needs.

Should be:
McCord
OG
Chestnut
Diggs

Have a good chance:
Barron
Grant
Cinco
Wax

have a slight chance:
McDonald
Allen
Villari
Jacquez
Are you thinking Villari comes out? He has another year, doesn't he? I would think the position change would make him stay unless he just blows up this year.

Should be:
McCord
OG
Chestnut
Diggs

Have a good chance:
Barron
Grant
Cinco
Wax

have a slight chance:
McDonald
Allen
Villari
Jacquez
This is probably the list of possibles. I suppose one of those OL we brought in could have a strong year, and with their absurd size/athleticism profiles, could be mid- late round picks.

as I said in another thread, lord help the rest of the NCAA if Fran wins 10 games and puts 5+ guys in the league in his first 18 months at Cuse. Fran will be signing up 5 stars to brave the winter months in da Cuse

Are you thinking Villari comes out? He has another year, doesn't he? I would think the position change would make him stay unless he just blows up this year.
Oof you’re right, my mistake

SU make a typo?

That's unpossible.
Eh it happens. If all of us worked in roles where there are dozens of pieces of content made per day and everything was so heavily scrutinized by fan message boards and the Internet, I don’t think everyone would be so harsh

McCord, OG, Diggs, Wax, Barron, cinco, chestnut should all be signed next year at minimum. With McCord, OG , Diggs and wax drafted.

Also I can see an OL and DL guy who we don’t know much about yet working their way in too.

We will be trending up beginning next year in regard to putting guys in the NFL

McCord, OG, Diggs, Wax, Barron, cinco, chestnut should all be signed next year at minimum. With McCord, OG , Diggs and wax drafted.

Also I can see an OL and DL guy who we don’t know much about yet working their way in too.

I think our only sure things are:
McCord, Diggs, OGII (if fully healthy).

Few other guys likely to be UDFA’s.
Wax possibly in that group.

We tend to overvalue our guys’ pro prospects. Would love to be pleasantly surprised to the upside.
It’s a virtuous cycle to put guys into the NFL.

Did we have any drafted this weekend? Not that I saw.

I think our only sure things are:
McCord, Diggs, OGII (if fully healthy).

Few other guys likely to be UDFA’s.
Wax possibly in that group.

We tend to overvalue our guys’ pro prospects. Would love to be pleasantly surprised to the upside.
It’s a virtuous cycle to put guys into the NFL.
Team success also helps a lot whether anyone will admit it or not…. When in doubt I feel like teams just picked a player off one of the playoff teams.

Obviously you don’t get to the playoff without talent, but Alabama’s nickel corner getting drafted says a lot.

Barron is more likely to be drafted than Wax

Wax is a bit undersized

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors