'Cuse Answer to the Wolfpack "Howl" | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Answer to the Wolfpack "Howl"

OrangeTarheel

It’s time to kick names and take ass
It's not just NC State, pretty much every college with an animal for a mascot has a signature growl or roar or screech or whatever.

Since we're the Orange I think we should have our own representative sound -- the squish. Make it loud, and make a lot of them. Could get a little disgusting but it would be undeniably unique. Thoughts?

It's not just NC State, pretty much every college with an animal for a mascot has a signature growl or roar or screech or whatever.

Since we're the Orange I think we should have our own representative sound -- the squish. Make it loud, and make a lot of them. Could get a little disgusting but it would be undeniably unique. Thoughts?
Wouldn't the implication be that the Orange is getting squished? What does scurvy sound like?

How about some sort of Indian war dance?

Or a Tropicana ad?

lol nothing about a "squish" sound is #hardnosed

I just sat in my office for about 5 minutes making different "squish" noises... We can come up with something better lol

Since Otto's body-type is reminiscient of another famout mascot, maybe a version of the Kool-Aid Man's "Oh Yeah!" :D

I don't think health wise that would be good for the home crowd...

I can assure you it wasn't good for the away crowd at the NC State game. Or, at least for this fan.

juicer.jpg

But seriously folks, can you imagine the terror of visiting fans when 45,000 (announced) 'cuse fans start chanting "SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH". Complete freak out.

But seriously folks, can you imagine the terror of visiting fans when 45,000 (announced) 'cuse fans start chanting "SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH". Complete freak out.

are you just kidding when you say "but seriously folks"? lol

So we need a chant other than "Let's go orange". I'm a bit biased but what I would like is to rip off a Liverpool chant.

@ Anfield the crowd sings "llllliiiiiiiivvvverrrrpppppppooooollll LIIIIIIIVEEEERRRRpoooolllll lllliiiiiivvvvverrrrrpooooolll" for a few minutes each game. Amend that to Syracuse (same # of Syllables) and we're golden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom