Cuse featured in NBA 2k21 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse featured in NBA 2k21

I absolutely loved recruiting in those games.

I still have hope they can return if the players likeness rights happen
They were so fun back in the day.

Loved the old school NCAA, where you could transfer draft classes to Madden. Syracuse football dominated the first 3 rounds in my world. The New York Football Giants drafted a disproportionate amount of Orange alumni.

If I had more time I would look for a used 360 and NCAA. Peak football sim.

If by any chance there's any PC master race gamers here find me on steam: -ShutYourMouth- I play 2k with all the hackers (no hacks here)

^ From a game called Mordhau

They were so fun back in the day.

Loved the old school NCAA, where you could transfer draft classes to Madden. Syracuse football dominated the first 3 rounds in my world. The New York Football Giants drafted a disproportionate amount of Orange alumni.

If I had more time I would look for a used 360 and NCAA. Peak football sim.
I bought a ps3 and ncaa 14 about 2 weeks into quarantine. 0 regrets.

I bought a ps3 and ncaa 14 about 2 weeks into quarantine. 0 regrets.
Got NCAA 14 in the mail, 10 in the mail this week, and the Skate franchises. Honestly these will last me for years.

Got NCAA 14 in the mail, 10 in the mail this week, and the Skate franchises. Honestly these will last me for years.
Never played it, but didn’t they recently announce or release a Skate remake?

Think they are also remastering Tony Hawk.

I’m just glad it looks like there is finally a path to getting college sports games back based on the recent NCAA athlete compensation changes. It seemed bleak for a long time.

Even if the NCAA doesn’t get on board, games like this at least show that schools/conferences can do their own thing in terms of licensing

March Madness 2004 for the PS2 is still up there for me. Logged many of hours playing online with Cuse!

MM2004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom