Cuse picked to win the acc | Syracusefan.com

Cuse picked to win the acc

It would be an awesome statement if we won the ACC in our first year there. I'd love to visit the Duke and UNC forums just to read all the b*tching.

WOW! Winning the ACC in our first year? Possible I guess, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I would be more than happy with a top three finish and an appropriate two or three seed in the Tourney.

Nice to talk about this stuff in August I suppose. However, it doesn't mean didley-squat right now.

His view as a "Native New Yorker" on the Tournament at MSG is so beyond ridiculous that it made me discount everything he wrote and filled me with an urge to punch him in the face.
I approve this message in its entirety.

WOW! Winning the ACC in our first year? Possible I guess, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I would be more than happy with a top three finish and an appropriate two or three seed in the Tourney.

Nice to talk about this stuff in August I suppose. However, it doesn't mean didley-squat right now.
u still don't get it. acc, bad 10, b.e., they're all vehicles to get u ready for the big tournament, ncaa. with our talent and balance, we should win or contend 3 out of five years

[quote="igor, post: 728925, member: 617" we should win or contend 3 out of five years[/quote]

We have 4 of the last 4 years

[quote="igor, post: 728925, member: 617" we should win or contend 3 out of five years

We have 4 of the last 4 years[/quote]I;m happy. we need to win without carmelo

Rankings don't mean shite in college BB...

But a prediction that we will win the conference... that does mean shite?

Interesting, that they did not include Pitt as a "most pedigreed Big East program." But, no NCs doesn't mean they don't challenge for conference titles.

I don't remember saying that.
But a prediction that we will win the conference... that does mean shite?

Interesting, that they did not include Pitt as a "most pedigreed Big East program." But, no NCs doesn't mean they don't challenge for conference titles.

I;m happy. we need to win without carmelo

I've seen a lot of winning going on without Carmelo. But I do realize you will forever refuse to validate JB's Hall of Fame career without another national championship.

Too bad for you, because it must suck to walk away from every non-championship season unhappy and dissatisfied.

I've seen a lot of winning going on without Carmelo. But I do realize you will forever refuse to validate JB's Hall of Fame career without another national championship.

Too bad for you, because it must suck to walk away from every non-championship season unhappy and dissatisfied.

His hatred for JB outweighs his love for SU hoops. Iggy's best day of the year is when SU gets eliminated in the tourney.

His hatred for JB outweighs his love for SU hoops. Iggy's best day of the year is when SU gets eliminated in the tourney.
All of you that think Igor hates JB have been snagged on his many hooks.

His view as a "Native New Yorker" on the Tournament at MSG is so beyond ridiculous that it made me discount everything he wrote and filled me with an urge to punch him in the face.

Agree.

And, his statement that the (New) Big East's tourney belongs in the Garden is way off. I mean, it's really important that all of those Garden regulars like DePaul, Creighton, Xavier, Butler and Marquette play their tournament in NYC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom