Dan Mullen | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are only two names on the current list, they must be names they feel fairly confident they can attract. It doesn’t mean they are bad choices, but I would think that points to a lower division coach moving up rather than an established P5 type coach they need to entice. Just spitballing.

Two as of now that are guaranteed to be talked to when the time comes. There will be more but a certain 2 are all the talk
Thanks for the info and I know you can't name names, however, can you say whether they are more offensive or defensive-minded coaches?

If there are only two names on the current list, they must be names they feel fairly confident they can attract. It doesn’t mean they are bad choices, but I would think that points to a lower division coach moving up rather than an established P5 type coach they need to entice. Just spitballing.
Steve Addazzio and Randy Edsall

IMG_4217.jpeg

We need an experienced coach from the offensive side of the game.
Dan Mullen is my first choice, but there are other options as well.

Dan could rebuild the program to a higher level before either taking another top gig or getting the Orange to the CFP (it isn't impossible). The JMA Really Loud House!

First, he did recruit well at Florida.

Secondly, and maybe more importantly, with his years of coaching he should have tons of contact that would be very valuable in getting kids out of the portal. To me, that's the most important thing.

Third, he's a much better coach than Dino.
He didn't recruit well enough to keep his job at Florida. Why won't we just admit, that Syracuse is a tough place to recruit to. We need a magician, who is an expert at smoke and mirrors...because we can't compete without the cash of our competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom