Dan Mullen | Page 245 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that it is more akin to the Stanford experiment than an actual conversation for a coach search does make the entire thread in hindsight infamous. I mean it really is hilarious that the entire thread is built on a whole bunch of fomo !
The Stanford Experiment? Please, this was Gossip Girl.

Yeah, I don't buy it. Everybody saw the smoke and he admitted knowing about it. Why wouldn't you dispel the rumor sooner? One text to Emily could've cooled it down instantly. Or if your fan base is going nuts over the guy, and Mullen's keeping quiet on TV, maybe you should've called him?

He's either lying or incompetent.

Does anyone have a friend with a cousin who knows someone who can pull security camera footage from campus last Wednesday? Also would be great if they could get the nearest Enterprise, and something from the private jet side of Hancock.

300 pages or bust!
Yeah where is that Enterprise dope? Wasn’t he supposed to be crapping on someone’s grave or something by now?

17A83A3A-469C-41D9-B98E-9CE1FBB59C10.jpeg

What if I told you that an entire fan forum spent 4 days, 245 pages, & over 6,000 posts discussing every possible angle & outcome of something that never happened?

ESPN 30 for 30 presents Mullen It Over: The Dan Mullen to Syracuse Story
Would we mention the trannylinks, bourbon, Sam Elliot seduction, Enterprise rental car and Uncle BeBop parts or are those too scandalous?

Would we mention the , bourbon, Sam Elliot seduction, Enterprise rental car and Uncle BeBop parts or are those too scandalous?
That would all be included. It’d be a 5-part miniseries event.

Episode #1: Dino’s Done
#2: Mullen on Campus?
#3: Midnight Tweet
#4: It’s Fran
#5: Wildhack Speaks

Featuring Sam Elliott himself as TrannyScoops.

There will also be a spin-off 30 for 30 Short titled Ashley’s Smoke.

Last edited:
That would all be included. It’d be a 5-part miniseries event.

Episode #1: Dino’s Done
#2: Mullen on Campus?
#3: Midnight Tweet
#4: It’s Fran
#5: Wildhack Speaks

Featuring Sam Elliott himself as TrannyScoops.

There will also be a spin-off 30 for 30 Short titled Ashley’s Smoke.
The bourbon should have its own episode

Mullen dealt with the consultancy hired to assist JW. Check out their website. The process is laid out. Consultant casts a wide net and takes a first pass with many candidates. Finalists are then passed on to the client (JW) for final interview and selection. I am sure mullen or his people spoke at length with JW’s consultant. Gives JW deniability to say he never spoke with, emailed, or had a call with Mullen. He didn’t say Mullen didn’t interview or show interest in the job.

Alright folks, I have some old college buddies who work for a certain network in Bristol. They tell me they don't know a thing personally, but the cafeteria lady on the network's campus says Mullen gave her a big hug and a tearful goodbye. Turns out, she's been sneaking him bourbon at lunch, so they're tight.

Anyway, he told her he's leaving to be an offensive coordinator. He wouldn't tell her where, but on the way out of the cafeteria he went to the fresh fruit, grabbed an orange and tossed it to her with a wink.

And that was the last time anyone saw Dan Mullen in Bristol before he got into his Enterprise rental car and drove towards upstate New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom