Darius Bazley - Players Tribune | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley - Players Tribune

Ok boss, what are we allowed to talk about right now then? Imagine you won't let us talk about Quade anymore since he's staying. Should we talk about EYBL and Golden's visit to Georgetown? Seem to be the only things happening.
Its the off-season there is battle this kid and what else. We have to talk about something and I'm tired of trump.

Ya if the player has proven something. Kid has already flaked on 2 schools. Would you trust him to pay you back?

They sign contracts. If you don’t know how the player/agent process works, why comment? The agent gives the kid money up front to become his agent. Then the agent gets paid back later (plus some) when the player signs his nba contract. And the agent hopes to remain his agent after that to get a cut of future contracts.

Ok boss, what are we allowed to talk about right now thImagine you won't let us talk about Quade anymore since he's staying. Should we talk about EYBL and Golden's visit to Georgetown? Seem to be the only things happening.
You know, chugg2, chugg1 (excuse my stutter)you are probably right about this thread and the Quad Green 2.0 thread. You can keep both threads going as long as you want even though there is no worthwhile information to share about two players that do not want to play basketball for Syracuse University. I forgot that I had the options to identify which threads that I can ignore.

Its the off-season there is battle this kid and what else. We have to talk about something and I'm tired of trump.
You can talk about Golden, Braswell, or any other late 2018-2019 possibilities or you can talk about all the different possibilities for 2019-2020 like jordville updates us all on.

They sign contracts. If you don’t know how the player/agent process works, why comment? The agent gives the kid money up front to become his agent. Then the agent gets paid back later (plus some) when the player signs his nba contract. And the agent hopes to remain his agent after that to get a cut of future contracts.

Confuses me that folks don't seem to understand this and just keep repeating that he's only going to make $26k this year. Rich Paul was the surprising part but guess we all should've just looked at the Ohio connection and anticipated he might've had his hand in this.

You know, chugg2, chugg1 (excuse my stutter)you are probably right about this thread and the Quad Green 2.0 thread. You can keep both threads going as long as you want even though there is no worthwhile information to share about two players that do not want to play basketball for Syracuse University. I forgot that I had the options to identify which threads that I can ignore.

Don't even have to take the time to ignore, just don't click on the titles of threads that you aren't interested in. It's amazing how many people seem incapable of doing so and choose to take their time to complain about other folks who dare wish to continue having a conversation on a dang message board of all places!

You should for sure check out the 255 page "Rutgers Dumpster Fire Thread" on our football board

Ya these are guys that agents know are going to get big contracts.

Ya these are guys that agents know are going to get big contracts.
What do you consider to be a big contract?

Ok boss, what are we allowed to talk about right now then?
who would win a real fight between darius bazely and winfred walton

I don't know I've never seen him play a game past hs. Neither has these agents. I hope he doesnt.
He's almost certainly going to be a first round draft pick in 2019 (and would have been no matter the route he chose post high school), so he's looking at substantial guaranteed money.

He's almost certainly going to be a first round draft pick in 2019 (and would have been no matter the route he chose post high school), so he's looking at substantial guaranteed money.
Probably but what if he struggles in the g league. Why are agents going to float him money and not more proven guys?

Fyi no one knows how good he's going to be. Paul Harris wad considered a can't miss by many people including myself. Heck there was one article calling him a mini lebron. How did that work out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom