Darius Bazley - Players Tribune | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley - Players Tribune

Probably but what if he struggles in the g league. Why are agents going to float him money and not more proven guys?
He very well may struggle in the G League given his age and level of physical development, but he will still be appealing to many NBA teams, and therefore will be appealing to many agents.

Fyi no one knows how good he's going to be. Paul Harris wad considered a can't miss by many people including myself. Heck there was one article calling him a mini lebron. How did that work out?
Paul Harris was a power forward in an undersized shooting guard's body, and thus had no real place in the NBA. Bazley projects as an NBA 3 or 4, and appears to have the measurables and skills to match.

He very well may struggle in the G League given his age and level of physical development, but he will still be appealing to many NBA teams, and therefore will be appealing to many agents.
Paul Harris was thought to be pretty intriguing to the nba coming out of high school.

Paul Harris was a power forward in an undersized shooting guard's body, and thus had no real place in the NBA. Bazley projects as an NBA 3 or 4, and has appears to have the measurables and skills to match.
That's great a lot if guys project to have NBA skills and don't make it.

Paul Harris was a power forward in an undersized shooting guard's body, and thus had no real place in the NBA. Bazley projects as an NBA 3 or 4, and appears to have the measurables and skills to match.
The talk was he was going to improve his shooting and play the 2. My point is projections don't always work out. Go look up other 5 star guys there are lots of kids who didn't pan out.

The guy who thinks Bazley is making a mistake by skipping college is so far down the rabbit hole he's defending his take by pointing out that Harris got exposed...by going to college.
Its just one player as an example of someone who didn't live up to the hype.

Absolutely not. Why do you think this is a good decision?

I honestly don't know if it is or is not a good decision. But I do know that Paul Harris doesn't fit into the calculus in any conceivable way.

I honestly don't know if it is or is not a good decision. But I do know that Paul Harris doesn't fit into the calculus in any conceivable way.

Your missing the point Paul Harris wad in reference to why an agent shouldn't just float a kid money banking on them making lots of money later on.

Your missing the point Paul Harris wad in reference to why an agent shouldn't just float a kid money banking on them making lots of money later on.

But he also fits the category of someone who didn't exactly benefit from going to college, like it or not.

Fyi no one knows how good he's going to be. Paul Harris wad considered a can't miss by many people including myself. Heck there was one article calling him a mini lebron. How did that work out?

No I think I understand you. If no one knows how good you can be, and you can be exposed in college, then why go to college?

No I think I understand you. If no one knows how good you can be, and you can be exposed in college, then why go to college?
If this was such a great idea how come no one else is doing this?

PH would have made out like a bandit had he gone to the G league (had it existed then).

So if Bazley took cash and flames out, isn't that the right decision for him?

PH would have made out like a bandit had he gone to the G league (had it existed then).

So if Bazley took cash and flames out, isn't that the right decision for him?
And he would have missed out on the college experience missed out on playing in the ncaa tournament and missed out on being part of one of the most memorable games ever the 6 ot game.

And he would have missed out on the college experience missed out on playing in the ncaa tournament and missed out on being part of one of the most memorable games ever the 6 ot game.
As fans we may not agree with this, but this may not matter to some.

Probably but what if he struggles in the g league. Why are agents going to float him money and not more proven guys?

Every player that signs with an agent will get money up front. Some players have agents trying to outbid each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom