Darius Bazley - Players Tribune | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley - Players Tribune

Oh I mostly agree here. It just looks bad all around and not sure if anything could’ve been done. It’s not just Slater saying that. It was even brought up on a certain pod awhile ago right after the news broke citing momentum towards this maneuver around a month prior.

Yeah, I'm sure he was in the know and decided to sit on the information... The first time in NCAA history a top recruit shirks commitment and goes straight to the g-league... Snubbing Boeheim and Syracuse no less... A footnote... Not very newsworthy at all. Right...

Thank god he signed with an agent, so he can forever be forgotten and become the one no one ever knew.

“He has hired an agent: Rich Paul of Klutch Sports, a fellow Ohioan who represents the N.B.A. stars LeBron James, Ben Simmons and J.R. Smith.”

This is all that needed to be said from that article.

“He has hired an agent: Rich Paul of Klutch Sports, a fellow Ohioan who represents the N.B.A. stars LeBron James, Ben Simmons and J.R. Smith.”

Ugh Rich Paul...

J.R. Smith, huh?

Paul is a superagent so good for the kid.
He got Tristan Thompson 82 million from the Cavs.

He is obviously LeBron’s guy but the kid will get some endorsement money on association.

Agree. If Bazley signed with an agent, then his probability to have a college career is Z E R O !! End of story. Why continue this thread? It is just another carcass on the side of the road, nothing here to see. Move on along.

Paul is a superagent so good for the kid.
He got Tristan Thompson 82 million from the Cavs.

He is obviously LeBron’s guy but the kid will get some endorsement money on association.

Lebron got Tristan Thompson 82 mil.

This def seems like a good move tho, Ohio ties, etc. I wonder when the relationship with Paul’s agency and Bazely’s camp began. Guessing it wasn’t 2 weeks ago.

This def seems like a good move tho, Ohio ties, etc. I wonder when the relationship with Paul’s agency and Bazely’s camp began. Guessing it wasn’t 2 weeks ago.
So maybe he can get him 27 k instead of 26 k.

Agree. If Bazley signed with an agent, then his probability to have a college career is Z E R O !! End of story. Why continue this thread? It is just another carcass on the side of the road, nothing here to see. Move on along.

Ok boss, what are we allowed to talk about right now then? Imagine you won't let us talk about Quade anymore since he's staying. Should we talk about EYBL and Golden's visit to Georgetown? Seem to be the only things happening.

Yep. Cam Reddish was at Klutch Sports months ago as well. TMZ Sports had the video. For what? Who knows, but Paul doesn't get the benefit of the doubt here.

So jb is suppose to anticipate something that has never happened before gotcha.
Exactly, like JB should have predicted this kid's bizarre move to the G-League?!! lol.. While Baze was talking up the 'cuse in a bunch of interviews. Not sure what street corner Slater's hanging out on. But few saw this coming. Whatever. Time to move on from this circus.

Exactly, like JB should have predicted this kid's bizarre move to the G-League?!! lol.. While Baze was talking up the 'cuse in a bunch of interviews. Not sure what street corner Slater's hanging out on. But few saw this coming. Whatever. Time to move on from this circus.

JB should’ve been DM’ing the kid at halftime of the sweet 16 Duke game, apparently.

Lol at these pencil necked clown “reporters” blaming the staff.

Or maybe the agent will give him $200k as an advance on his first NBA contract.
Without playing a game first. Why? Not sure I would trust this kid and give him any money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom