Dave Doeren Press Conference (NC State) (Week 6) | Syracusefan.com

Dave Doeren Press Conference (NC State) (Week 6)

mlbball99

2nd String
Does anyone have a link to watch his weekly press conference live? I'm told its at 12PM EST today.

he says the RB and the WR are both in.. gonna have to check on that.

he says the RB and the WR are both in.. gonna have to check on that.

But doesn't say the same thing about Leary. Definitely seems like Leary is out.

Coaches will say anything. Only warmups will tell us something. I remember the back half of about 3 seasons when Dungey was listed as the starter with the "or" Zach Mahoney and Dungey never played a down after getting injured. They'll never say somebody is out unless it is a debilitating injury. Makes the other team gameplan for injured guys and backups. Gamesmanship.

As a human being Doreen doesn’t look like he’s in a happy place. Is he in the hot seat if they don’t make a bowl this year?

I expect the NCS D to be fired up with the burden of their season on their backs. A cornered wolf ain't a happy wolf, they are going to be tough. SU has to punch them early and keep them down.

Is it like College if they show up at the wrong building 15 min late you get to leave.. We could throw the old sign up on the practice bldg to confuse them.

My rule was 15 seconds.

Might explain the redshirt year and the medical redshirt year.

I hope hope hope that Dino is taking the calculated risk and preparing 90% for the backup. If he’s having us prep 50/50 I think it’s a mistake. I’ve been told that Dino reads my posts, so I have that going for me……which is nice

Watched a 5:30 minute press conference with HC Doeren.
Did not seem happy. Kind of "Snapped" at a reporter for implying there would be a new/different QB
for the CUSE game. He also stated the bye week, coming up after CUSE, was coming at a good time.
Either the team is "dinged up" a fair amount...OR you wouldn't want to play poker with this guy.

Watched a 5:30 minute press conference with HC Doeren.
Did not seem happy. Kind of "Snapped" at a reporter for implying there would be a new/different QB
for the CUSE game. He also stated the bye week, coming up after CUSE, was coming at a good time.
Either the team is "dinged up" a fair amount...OR you wouldn't want to play poker with this guy.
he is trying so hard to pretend that Leary is playing so that we have to prepare for him. Me thinks Dino saying we are preparing for him this week is the actual good poker playing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom